Profile for Dexuality > Reviews

Men in the Company of Women: A Provocative Anthology of Praise & Persuasion: 2
Men in the Company of Women: A Provocative Anthology of Praise & Persuasion: 2
by Apryl Skies

5.0 out of 5 stars Inside the minds of men, 3 Mar. 2013
An amazing anthology of writers. Perfectly brought together by Edgar & Lenore's Publishing House. it must have been a monumentous task but one that was worth the effort. Men from all over the world brought together in one place. You wont like all the writing but that's not the point of this tome. It's something to chew over. Some spit straight out and others work at for a while.

I'm still working my way through and it certainly is an emotional roller coaster! So how can I give it 5 without getting to the end?
Because this is something you'll work at for a while, working backwords, forewards, dwelling on some.

Get yourself a copy and you'll see what I mean.

Revenge of the Lawn Stories 1962 1970
Revenge of the Lawn Stories 1962 1970
by Richard Brautigan

5.0 out of 5 stars Brautie, you done it again sir!, 8 Oct. 2012
As a late discoverer of Brautigan possibly due to his name not so readily to British peoples lips as say, Kurt Vonnegut. But it should be. Maybe this is my fault. I've been moving in the wrong circles. Maybe he is known to people I don't know? Maybe somewhere in the UK somebody is typing a similar message about Mr Vonnegut? I wonder whether he looks like me?

I am hooked now on Brautie. Time for Trout fishing in America then methinks!

Beechfield Fedora Black L/XL
Beechfield Fedora Black L/XL

5.0 out of 5 stars right back hatcha!!, 8 Oct. 2012
Great quality hat. I wore it for my wedding, even stayed on my head through 60-70 mile an hour winds that tried their best to unstyle me.

I do like this hat.

6mm Tungsten Carbide Ring with Raised Satin Center Wedding Band Size Q 1/2
6mm Tungsten Carbide Ring with Raised Satin Center Wedding Band Size Q 1/2
Offered by Blue Chip Unlimited, LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as I expected., 7 Sept. 2012
I have been shopping around for an age for something simple, hard wearing and still has a subtle elegance. I am not made of money, artists seldom are until dead. But for the money I found this was the perfect ring for me. more than just a bling statement of me affection to my betrothed and has that little etra than a simple wedding band.

Also who really cares how much you spend on the ring? Is the gigantic cost so important to the wedded couple as to have extravagant simple bands made from the rarest of metals? I do not believe in spending immense amounts of money shows I am the soul of love. That comes from within the relationship. Not what you spend.

Remember what love is. It is spending money. It is spending time with the person you love.

Dex

Brugada
Brugada

2.0 out of 5 stars was a free download, 5 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Brugada (MP3 Download)
This was aone track free download and as such seems odd to review? So I wont be reviewing it. It was an ok track nothing special.

Future Shock
Future Shock
by Alvin Toffler

5.0 out of 5 stars Future Shocked, 28 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Future Shock (Hardcover)
Re-reading this book is like welcoming back an old flame, some people may look at old photos to transport them back in time. I've been using books. This and Marshal's Medium is the Massage.

Future Shock is possibly hitting home more on the second reading. maybe I was too young to fully grasp it? Maybe time didn't really have meaning until I had fully been hit by one of times timely reminders? (turning 40) A book that makes you feel small and inadequate and then also important.
Enjoying the re-read.

Scheming
Scheming

3.0 out of 5 stars Scheming demons, 17 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Scheming (Audio CD)
Stumbled across these, as I bet most people did, through the Mr Bungle, Major Parkinson route. A great find, this is not their best album in my opinion. But stilll far better than your deadplays and your Gallagher Beatles rip offs. This album could have done with a few more of the ideas that splatter the Does it scare you album. In short good first album

New EvoDigitals 8GB Tiny Slim MP3 MP4 Player With Photo Viewer, Voice Recorder, Fm Radio And 1 Year Warranty
Offered by EvoDigitals

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly, 29 Oct. 2011
This product is not a very good MP player. the sound is not good, but you get what you paid for.
Its extremely cheap and has a lot of storage, but music is crushed to a pulp and is almost unrecognizable from the tunes you put in.

You wnt something cheap. dont buy this product pay the extra bit of money and sacrifice the storage and get one that works.

Page: 1 | 2