Profile for Nell > Reviews

Nell (Switzerland)

Wow Wee Paper Jamz Guitar Instant Rockstar - Rock 3 - Hot Rod
Wow Wee Paper Jamz Guitar Instant Rockstar - Rock 3 - Hot Rod

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy and great value, 12 Nov 2013
I bought this toy one year ago for my nephew expecting him to get limited mileage out of it as it is quite lightweight and - one year later, the guitar is still going strong and he continues to enjoy playing it. I definitely plan on buying one for my own son this Christmas. Well worth the price.

TY Monstaz Beanie - Benny
TY Monstaz Beanie - Benny
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little toy, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: TY Monstaz Beanie - Benny (Toy)
Item arrived well in advance of Chrismas, is exactly what I ordered and in perfect working order. My 4 yr old son loves the high pitched little vocal sounds (gibberish) Benny speaks when one presses his little red heart.

Eno Clip on Guitar Tuner
Eno Clip on Guitar Tuner

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER ITEM, 27 April 2012
I am so happy I bought this product. I am a novice guitar player & I found it extremely helpful to easily re-tune my guitar when I added new strings. It has a little battery included and it's really simple to use.

Darby O'Gill and the Little People [DVD]
Darby O'Gill and the Little People [DVD]
Dvd ~ Albert Sharpe

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable, 27 April 2012
A very sweet movie, despite the awful accents (other posters had that one well nailed!!) I bought it to show my little 4 yr old son the 'little people' (which he loved) - he wasn't too keen on the Banshee though and was a bit disturbed by the death carriage - will wait until he's maybe 6 to show this movie to him again

Martin M170 Extra Light Acoustic Guitar Strings
Martin M170 Extra Light Acoustic Guitar Strings

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Days, 26 April 2012
This is an excellent product, arrival was timely, the strings were easy to use ... and most importantly they are easy on my finger tips!

Commander Nova's Pop-Up Alien Space Station
Commander Nova's Pop-Up Alien Space Station
by Steve Cox
Edition: Pop-Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Pop up Book, 23 Feb 2012
I bought this book for my 4 yr old who adores it. It is beautifully crafted, elaborate in the pop up detail and much more durable than I imagined for something which is fairly intricate and delicate (as it's essentially a card paper based construct). My son loves hiding little toys in all the nooks and crannies in the space station which is often visited more by mini dinosaurs and plastic insects etc than the 2D aliens which come with the book!

Window Crawler/Wall Walker novelty toy pack of 6
Window Crawler/Wall Walker novelty toy pack of 6
Offered by best deal 4 u

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 3 Dec 2011
These window crawlers simply didn't work as they didn't stick to the surface long enough to do anything - simply fell to the floor...were either poor quality or so old they'd dried out - would not reccomend

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation [DVD] [1989]
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation [DVD] [1989]
Dvd ~ Chevy Chase
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Dec 2011
This Christmas movie follows family orientated Christmas holiday fun and humour. I have watched this movie more times than I can remember and despite owing over 20 Christmas related DVDs, this one faithfully comes out of my DVD library each year for an annual viewing.