Profile for E. Flynn > Reviews

E. Flynn

Garnier Skin Naturals Ultra Lift Pro X Day Cream 50ml
Garnier Skin Naturals Ultra Lift Pro X Day Cream 50ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice since they changed the formula?, 7 Jun 2012
The Garnier UltraLift Pro-X when it first came out was lovely, smelled pleasant and was a lovely texture. I am sure it is a different formula as I previously had no problems with the cream but this new one tingles quite a bit once its soaked in and as someone else mentioned, smells weird and like a plastic or chemical! I used to love it as it made my skin very soft and didn't clog pores, but I am not sure about this new one as it feels greasier on my skin and tingles (which is unpleasant!).

i9100 Galaxy S2 Case cover with Stand
i9100 Galaxy S2 Case cover with Stand

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, stand a bit flimsy, 2 Nov 2011
This is pretty much what I expected for a phone cover, the only thing that bugs me is the pull out stand on the back which is a bit flimsy and when I opened it slightly further than it should go (by mistake but doesn't take much pressure to do this) it broke off totally. Otherwise all the cut out sections are in the right place and it works well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff, 28 Dec 2008
This cream is fantastic. I am 7 months pregnant and still haven't got a single stretch mark. I use it twice a day and a little goes a long way. Highly moisturising, I even slap some on my hands when they feel dry as it's non greasy and smells declicious.

I've used Bio Oil and Cocoa Butter Stretch mark lotion and this is definitely the best.

Winter in Venice - Warm Vanilla Marshmallow Wooden Cupboard - Pamper Gift Set
Winter in Venice - Warm Vanilla Marshmallow Wooden Cupboard - Pamper Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter in Venice, 28 Dec 2008
Mine arrived in perfect condition and looks lovely standing on my bathroom window sill. The products smell lovely as well.

Joseph Joseph - Chop2Pot Board Raspberry Pink
Joseph Joseph - Chop2Pot Board Raspberry Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than a flat chopping board!, 29 Nov 2008
I have two of these in pink. They do get knife marks after a while, but you can't expect them to look brand new forever. The folding sides make it really easy to chop and put stuff into the pan.

Wouldn't go back to a flat chopping board after using this!

Fertility & Conception: The complete guide to getting pregnant
Fertility & Conception: The complete guide to getting pregnant
by Zita West

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent advice for anyone going through IVF, 15 Oct 2008
This book was my bible during my IVF earlier this year. Zita writes a considerable amount about the IVF procedure and gives good, clear advice. I followed most of her advice leading up to and during my IVF and I believe her recommendations helped IVF to work for me. I am now nearly half way through my pregnancy with twins!

Pregnancy Fitness (Health & Fitness)
Pregnancy Fitness (Health & Fitness)
by Fitness Magazine

3.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear..., 15 Oct 2008
I bought this book with good intentions to do my exercises. I haven't done any yet despite being 18 weeks preggers with twins! So the book arrived and I felt a bit cheated for the price. I expected good quality pictures of examples of exercises and clear bullet pointed suggestions. Maybe I'm just too lazy with an attention span of a kitten, but I found the yellowed pages with drawings that looked like the book had come from the seventies, a bit boring. The book went into a corner, never to be opened again; partly my fault for being a lazy cow, partly the books fault for being boring.

Ultrasound Gel 250ml for Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler)
Ultrasound Gel 250ml for Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler)
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value Gel, 15 Oct 2008
This is the first time I've bought doppler gel as my doppler came with a small tube which went in no time!

I orderd this gel as it was cheap and the delivery charge was cheaper than one of the other suppliers on here. It arrived within a few days and went through my letterbox luckily! I suspected I'd have to go and pick it up from the local Royal Mail depot as I work full time, but it was so neatly packaged, it fitted perfectly in the letterbox.

The gel itself is fine. I'd buy it again from this supplier, but the bottle looks like it will last a while anyway, so I might not need to.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I used this and heard babies at 9 weeks!, 5 Sep 2008
I bought this thinking I'd have to wait a week or so before I could actually hear anything, but I tried it immediately (I was 9 weeks pregnant) and heard one of my babies heartbeats straight away. I say one of the babies as I am having twins which I had already had confirmed on an early scan at 7 weeks where the heartbeats were detected.

For a couple of weeks I tried to listen every so often and heard the one baby, then at 11 weeks I picked up my second babies heartbeat.

This doppler is very good and I would recommend it to anyone who wants reassurance before their 12 week scan.