Profile for Blobcat > Reviews

Content by Blobcat

Blobcat (Uk)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 30 Mar. 2013
If you make of have made pom poms the old fashioned way for years growing up (2 card rings and endless sewing in the hole), this is almost mindblowing!

So much easier, quicker and a more perfect result than I could ever imagine. You simply wind round the 2 semi circles and clip them together before cutting (the maker holds the wool perfectly and you can cut all the way around), tie the middle and simply pop open the maker to make a near perfect pom pom (just trim any excess).

Seriously, if you ever want to make your own pom poms, buy the Clover Pom Pom maker, I can't recommend it highly enough!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars More trouble than it's worth., 19 Jun. 2012
The novelty and the wringing action is what interested me, we have a bog standard mop at work I occasionally have to use and I can't work with it if the mop is dripping like mad so I picked up the JML Twister mop for home not expecting miracles but a novel 'twist' (see what I did there?!) in keeping the mop damp but not make puddles.

First time I use it at home.
1. The handle won't stick to the same length. After several minutes I get it to stick to the correct size only for it to drop again when I twist the mop.
2.I find myself bending over again and again to twist the mop, it does wring itself to a certain extent but as soon as I put it on the floor it makes a bit more of a splash than I expect.
3.The first time I twisted the mop the 'end' had twisted off so I had to get my hands dirty by twisting it back on.
4. I'm spending more time battling with the rod than the mopping itself.

After a while I get the mopping done (only a small kitchen floor) I'm feeling tired, wet and fed up rather than tired and pleased with the result. I got a hang of the twist action eventually but it's more of a work out than a better solution to a simple mop job. I won't be throwing it away just yet as I rarely need to mop but I would not recommend it to anyone wishing to buy it for an easier job as it will make you work hard for it. If you want a battle and a work out, you may be interested but I would strongly recommend finding someone/ somewhere to try before you buy.

The Bumper B3ta Book of Sick Jokes
The Bumper B3ta Book of Sick Jokes
by Rob Manuel

5.0 out of 5 stars If you dont buy it I'll fill you with Adez!, 25 Aug. 2006
If you cry at jokes about anything offensive, dont buy this book, unless its tears of laughter.

A bible for b3tans like myself.

Proberly full of cdc's and hopefully my illustration :P

Just dont show it to your gran, unless she likes blokes in blue coats :P