Profile for B. Zeng > Reviews

Content by B. Zeng

B. Zeng (London, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
AWE® AWEBrightTM 1 x Super Bright Front LED & 0.5W x 2 Rear LED's Bicycle Light Set 140 Lumens
Offered by Sports4ever

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 18 Nov. 2015
Arrived damaged and the clasps that fasten onto bike frame were loose.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2015 1:40 PM GMT

Adonit Jot Pro Fine Point Stylus for iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone, & Kindle Fire - Silver
Offered by Premium Lifestyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this stylus, 20 Oct. 2015
Very pleased with this stylus, I use this to take notes during my lectures on my iPad, and using this allows me to accurately do just that.

Stylus feels very weighty and premium to hold, highly recommended.

[Apple MFI Certified] Anker Lightning to USB Cable 3ft / 0.9m High-Lifespan Cable with Compact Connector Head for iPhone 6s / 6splus / 6 / 6 Plus / SE / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad / Air / Air2 / mini / mini2 / mini3, iPad 4th gen, iPod touch 5th gen, and iPod nano 7th gen (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

[New Release] Anker PowerCore 16000 (16000mAh 2-Port 4A Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with Matte Finish) for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 / mini 3, Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge and More (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great portable USB power bank!, 20 Oct. 2015
I've used this for almost two months now, and so far this has never failed me. it is very simple and gets the job done.

I have used this primarily to keep my phone powered on for as long as possible. I currently use an iPhone 6, which stays powered on for around one and a half days under normal usage. This power bank was able to recharge it around 5-6 times on average before running out of battery, and recharge time from under 5% to full took what felt like only an hour! I also have an iPad mini Retina which I tested to see how many times the power bank could recharge, and for me it was around two and a half times. Pretty decent considering I only need to recharge my iPad every 3 or so days!

Out of curiosity I also decided to see what I could charge or power with the power bank. I was able to recharge my Xbox controller, power an Arduino, power a Raspberry Pi, power an mBed, charge my minirig portable speakers and charge my Logitech MX Master. I'm sure if I have a USB charger for my camera batteries, I could use this to charge that as well. Amazing! The full recharge time for the power bank is around 10-12 hours for me over a mains USB charger, and around 18 hours on a USB port on my computer.

The power bank came packaged really well, just like all the other Anker products I've purchased. Included is a soft mesh case for the power bank, and a micro USB cable. The power bank itself feels soft to hold and does not attract fingerprints, however I do prefer to keep it in the mesh case provided, which I also leave the usb cable and lightning cable in. The one and only button is on the side, so easy to find and push without having to remove the battery from the case, although you don't even need to press the button as the power bank is automatically turned on when a device is plugged in.

I've attached some photos for size comparisons to an iPhone 6. Overall I am very pleased with this product and will happily recommend it to anyone. The only thing I wished this powerbank included was an LED torch/light, which they include in some of their other products.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Anker 3-Pack Ultra Clear High Response HD Screen Protector for iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) "XTREME Scratch Defender"[Lifetime Warranty]

5.0 out of 5 stars I have returned it in favour for the tempered glass version which fitted better., 20 Oct. 2015
Unfortunately it doesn't fit the screen properly, I have returned it in favour for the tempered glass version which fitted better.

Update:
Anker after sales reached out to me who dealt with my issue swiftly and received a replacement the day after. Top notch customer care.

One For All SV9215 Flat Antenna
One For All SV9215 Flat Antenna

1.0 out of 5 stars I recommend 'SLX Gold digiTop Amplified Aerial, 31 Aug. 2015
I recommend 'SLX Gold digiTop Amplified Aerial, available also on Amazon. A lot cheaper and picks up more channels without interference.
I could not watch a signal channel without distortion with this.

One For All SV9365 Indoor Amplified DVBT Antenna (Brushed Alum.)
One For All SV9365 Indoor Amplified DVBT Antenna (Brushed Alum.)

1.0 out of 5 stars I recommend 'SLX Gold digiTop Amplified Aerial, 31 Aug. 2015
I could not watch a signal channel without distortion with this.

SLX Gold digiTop Amplified High Performance Indoor Aerial for TV (UHF/Freeview), FM Radio, DAB Radio, Wideband

5.0 out of 5 stars but however this is the best one that picks up the most channels without interference, 31 Aug. 2015
I've used several different aerials that cost double and triple this, but however this is the best one that picks up the most channels without interference.

Anker High Definition (HD) Screen Protector for iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 [3-Pack] Xtreme Scratch Defender Ultra Clear High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars I've used these screen protectors continuously for over a year ..., 31 Aug. 2015
I've used these screen protectors continuously for over a year. I've never used another branded screen protector since these are definitely the highest quality ones I've used.
Includes dust removal stickers, a card and cloth to aid you installing the screen protector.

Giottos GTAA1900 Rocket Air Blower - Black
Giottos GTAA1900 Rocket Air Blower - Black
Offered by Canal

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended., 31 Aug. 2015
Use this to blow dust off inside my SLR, highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4