Profile for kenl > Reviews

Enter the Dragon
Enter the Dragon
by Theo Paphitis

5.0 out of 5 stars Theo Paphitis- Enter the dragon, 3 July 2012
This review is from: Enter the Dragon (Hardcover)
The delivery of this book was extremely fast, it arrived within 48 hours, the condition of the book is Pristine, forensics would have had a job to find a finger print on it, Well done!

Tycoon: How to turn Dreams into Millions
Tycoon: How to turn Dreams into Millions
by Peter Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Tycoon- Peter Jones, 3 July 2012
After an initial problem having the wrong book supplied( Peter Jones, auto biography- part 1, Religious Genre)I returned it obtained a refund,no problem, then received the correct version very quickly, which was in superb condition, didn,t look like it had ever been read, very pleased in every aspect.

Dragons' Den: Success, From Pitch to Profit
Dragons' Den: Success, From Pitch to Profit
by Duncan Bannatyne

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragons Den-Success from Pitch to profit, 3 July 2012
The book arrived much quicker than the vendors stated it would, it's condition is "new" feels like it just came off the printers shelf, amazing for the money...
Best wishes

Wahl Smartgroom Dog Claw Clipper Guillotine Style Stainless Steel
Wahl Smartgroom Dog Claw Clipper Guillotine Style Stainless Steel
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog claw clippers, 17 Jun 2011
We have just started to groom our dog after many years of having her groomed proffessionaly, I did try other things before I looked on Amazon(where I do most of my online buying) Having been made redundant money is very tight so I was pleasantly surprised when I came accross these, tried them & they do the job, nice & light & easy to handle,quick action,it arrived within 2 days in the post, there are better examples out there but for more money,
I have no complaints from my dog either

Faithfull CHUCKRA Right Angled Keyless Drill Chuck 3/8-inch
Faithfull CHUCKRA Right Angled Keyless Drill Chuck 3/8-inch
Price: 20.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Right angled drill chuck, 17 Jun 2011
I needed a tool like this to get in to those awkward places like narrow openings, floor joists etc.I do alot of DIY but I won't be using it like an industrial tool
It is well made, does the job it is supposed too, I have ONE regret

THAT I DIDN'T GET ONE SOONER!

Silverline 868835 Offset Screwdriver Attachment 130mm
Silverline 868835 Offset Screwdriver Attachment 130mm
Price: 5.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Offset screwdriver attachment, 17 Jun 2011
I had just purchased one of these from Screwfix for twice the price, saw this a few days later, it was the same product (so I got a refund from Screwfix & saved 50%)
It arrived in a few days, it works very well, a nice little friend in the tool box,

Brand New White USB To Mains Charger/Adaptor For Charging MP3 Players, iPods, Nano, Touch, Digital Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Mains charger, 17 Jun 2011
The price of the USB mains charger was unbelieveable,I didn't expect too much by the way of quality, I was wrong it is vey well made & finished, it arrived in the post in a few short days, it does what it says on the label. Brilliant!