ARRAY(0xbb201678)

18", Cardboard Greeting Card Display Stand
Offered by JR Distribution Limited
Price: 13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars 18" cardboard greeting card display stand, 25 Jan 2013
This display stand was well packaged, and delivered very quickly, it is sturdy and it was very easy to put together, I just handed it over to my husband and it was put together in less than five minutes. I did buy a similar stand some years ago and it took my daughter and I a long time to put it together, and it was not as sturdy as this one. I would definately recommed this product and would buy from this seller again.

FUSION - Set of 12 High Quality Aluminium Multi coloured Crochet Hooks Needles 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5, 5.5, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm and 8mm in a plastic partitioned wallet/case
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)
Price: 17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars 12 Aluminium Crochet Hooks., 25 Jan 2013
These hooks arrived very quickly, and I was very pleased with them, but I do think that the very cheap plastic case could have been replaced with something better, like the cases for knitting needles. The hooks are fine but please change the cases, they couldn't be bought for a gift.

Rumpot Fermentationcrock 5 Lt.
Rumpot Fermentationcrock 5 Lt.
Offered by MS-Steinzeug
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Rumpot Fermentationcrock, 25 Jan 2013
This product arrived extremely well packed, and I was very pleased when I opened it. It is beautiful. My husband and I made some rum pot about 30 years ago, and the children bought me a large red crock for Mother's Day, We used it for a few years but it remained packed away when we moved. So I got the bug to try it again and bought this particular crock. It is much smaller than the one that I already have, but it works very well and so pleasing on the eye. It was expensive, but well worth it, I would definitely go back to this suppler if we find that we need another crock.

As Seen On TV Debbie Meyer Cheese Bags (Equivalent to 120 bags)
As Seen On TV Debbie Meyer Cheese Bags (Equivalent to 120 bags)
Offered by Bargain Basement 2014
Price: 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheese Bags, 25 Jan 2013
I have been using Debbie Meyer food bags for some time, and they are wonderful. If you haven't already tried them, give them a go. They stop your fridge from smelling of cheese all the time, and the cheese stays fresher much longer, and they are so inexpensive.

Baking and Steamer Trays for Halogen Oven Cooker
Baking and Steamer Trays for Halogen Oven Cooker
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Baking and steamer Trays for Halogen Oven Cooker., 25 Jan 2013
I bought t myself a Halogen oven a couple of years ago from Ideal World, and after a couple of months the black coating on the obaking tray started to peel off. I rang Ideal World and they could not replace it, but said that if I send the whold oven back to them they would consider replacing the tray. To do this would cost an arm and a leg, so I looked on Amazon and there they were, and very reasonable indeed. So I order them and have been using them since. The black coating seems to be coming off a little but that is no longer a problem when I can get a replacement from yourselves for a fraction of the cost of sending the oven back to ideal world. So thankyou once again Amazon.

Clippasafe Shampoo Shield
Clippasafe Shampoo Shield
Offered by BabySecurity
Price: 3.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Clippasafe Shampoo Shield., 25 Jan 2013
I bought this product after searching the web for some time. I needed it for my brother who was severely disabled and became terrified of having his hair washed, and it worked a treat. It is easy to use and clean and store away. have recommended this product to young mums who have children who hate having their hair washed, so keep up the good work, when you find something that works, hang on to it.

The Everyday Halogen Oven Cookbook: Quick, Easy And Nutritious Recipes For All The Family
by Sarah Flower
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Everyday Halogen Oven Cookbook, 25 Jan 2013
This is a very good cook book, with lots of recipes and ideas, and of course lots of pictures showing you what it should look like.
I haven't tried many of the recipes because we have had the kitchen and utility room knocked into one and it is just about finished, so I am looking forward to trying some of the recipes out.

As Seen On TV Debbie Meyer Bread Bags (Equivalent to 120 bags)
As Seen On TV Debbie Meyer Bread Bags (Equivalent to 120 bags)
Offered by BARGAIN BASE
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Debbie Meyer Bread Bags., 25 Jan 2013
These bags are super, I use them all the time, and have given quite a few to members of the family who are now hooked on them. Give them a try, you will not regret it.

Russell Hobbs 14033 Travel Iron with Stainless Steel Soleplate Dual Voltage 760 - 830 W
Price: 12.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Russell Hobs travel iron., 25 Jan 2013
I bought this iron to take on holiday and it just fit the bill. Light and very easy to use. I also use it when I am sewing and don't want to get the large iron and ironing board out, and I can keep it in a drawer in my kitchen. I would definitely recoment this produce and the seller.

Knitting/Craft bag - double wooden handles - very attractive patchwork fabric in lime & white

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting/Craft back., 25 Jan 2013
I love this bag it matches the other products from this range that I bought. It holds so much. I took it along with my on a cruise last year and I had so man comments from other passengers asking where I bought it. Keep up the good work, these products are very well made and are lovely. Once again I would definitely recommend them.

Page: 1 | 2