Profile for Sherona > Reviews

Casanova [DVD]
Dvd ~ Heath Ledger
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Casanova, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Casanova [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this film! Its funny, flirty and I mean, come on! Who doesn't liked a bit of Heath Legder!
I'd recommend this film to anyone who loves films that are both witty and funny!

Welcome To The Rileys [DVD]
Welcome To The Rileys [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Gandolfini
Offered by becksdvds-co-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome To The Rileys, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Welcome To The Rileys [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this film. I find that this role fit Kristen so well! I recommend this movie to anyone!
This film is great, though I admit its probably not for everyone. Its quite down to earth.

Kong Boysenberry Zoomgroom
Kong Boysenberry Zoomgroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoom Groom!, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Kong Boysenberry Zoomgroom (Misc.)
I've always liked this produce.
I once worked as a dog groomer and we used one of them a lot. They are great on smooth coated dogs.
I wouldn't say the zoom groom is better then a other tools used for the same thing, but the one thing I do like about it is that you can bush with it both ways instead of just one.
I will say that if you are thinking of getting one for yourself and your dog is known to chew things make sure that it kept out of react when you're not using it because its not made very strong with it being made from rubber.
And make sure this produce is correct for your breed of dog. If your dog's coat isn't a smooth coated or a wire type than this isn't the brush for you and it won't do any good to the coat, in fact it'll probably knot the fur.