Profile for Sapphire > Reviews

Men's stick on soles
Men's stick on soles
Offered by janet16755 Price Fighter

5.0 out of 5 stars I`ll stick with this product., 29 Sep 2012
This review is from: Men's stick on soles
Previous to this purchase, I had never attempted to repair shoes. Yet with my first attempt I did `repair a pair`! It was so easy to do and the result looks professional. This product does exactly what it says on the packet, so all I had to do was to follow the simple instructions. I shall buy this again and recommend it to other people. Excellent item.

Timberland Men's Classic 2 Eye Boat Leather Shoe Manmade Brown Boat Shoe 25077 11 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Timberland sounds tough !, 19 April 2012
The brand name of these shoes sounds tough, and they are tough, hard wearing smart and comfortable. We have purchased several pairs over the years, and have yet to wear out the sole ! They seem to go on lasting and lasting and we shall go on buying and buying. They are superb value and come in several different colours. Although the`conservative`men in my family tend to stick to black, brown or navy, you can select from white, blue green, or even two-tone shades. Amazon tends to stock all colours.

XS Black FOR MEN by Paco Rabanne - 100 ml EDT Spray
XS Black FOR MEN by Paco Rabanne - 100 ml EDT Spray
Offered by Lion's Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars A man can never have too much XS !, 19 April 2012
Any man who wants to smell gorgeous,but not overpowering,should try this one. It smells `manly` and suits young men and the not so young ones equally. I buy it for my 20year old Grandson, but often my husband wears it. It smells great on either of them. It is very economical because it is a spray, so there is no wastage. It also has a `flip up` lid which is attached to the bottle, so you can never put the lid down and not be able to find it again.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Talbot Media

4.0 out of 5 stars X BOX games !, 23 Nov 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
[[ASIN:B005ULEJ3I Saints Row The Third (Xbox 360)Battlefield.(Xbox 360)]]
My family have had an X BOX for many years, consequently we have really seen most of the games that are about. We have always purchased new games and have found it quite an expensive experience, as we have five children using them.
This time however the game they wanted was not a recently released one, so we decided to buy used games instead of new ones.
I bought four games from Amazon and they cost me less than one new game.
The condition of the games was excellent and they were clean and new looking. If they had come in sealed polythene wrappers, the younger children at least would have presumed they were brand new.
Whats more, when the kids are tired of them, they can part-exchange them against other games
An excellent and reasonably cheap way to amuse the family.
All the games arrived within a couple of days of being ordered.

Rockport Men's Whitt Dark Brown Driving Shoe K54218  8.5 UK, 42.5 EU, 9 US
Rockport Men's Whitt Dark Brown Driving Shoe K54218 8.5 UK, 42.5 EU, 9 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Feet Heaven!, 23 Nov 2011
Rockport Men's Cape Noble Moccasin
I have bought several pairs of these shoes together with the Rockport Whitt Driving shoes, they are made from either suede or really soft durable leather. They look good enough to wear in the street, not just in your car to drive with.
They are so comfortable ! More comfortable than most fireside slippers and the sole never seems to wear down. I bought these in the Javai sale and they were really cheap. However non-sale ones can be rather expensive. They are in any- case well worth the expense they will last you years.

Vans Unisex-Adult Authentic Trainers True White 11 UK
Vans Unisex-Adult Authentic Trainers True White 11 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars They used to call these plimpsols!, 23 Nov 2011
Vans Unisex-Adult Classic Slip-On Trainer
Now these school plimpsols go by the name of Vans Trainers, but no matter that there is a name change( a rose by any other name is still a rose!) These excellent shoes are just as comfortable and equally as well made as they ever were. They are robust and very reasonably priced. I purchased a pair of adult size 11 for my nineteen year old Grandson, the original idea was that they would be for use in the gym. However he found them so comfortable and reckoned that he looked so `cool` in them, that he now wears them every chance he gets. He wears them to attend art school each day and when he goes clubbing in the evenings!
They are a super item of footwear and we shall certainly buy them again.

HP 300XL High Yield Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge
HP 300XL High Yield Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge
Offered by Cartridge King

5.0 out of 5 stars I like these ink cartridges, 1 July 2011
HP No300XL Ink Cartridge Tri Colour
I have bought several of these cartridges, in both tri-colour ink and black ink. I always buy them as they give such good value. I shall continue to use them.in the for- seeable future.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It is my only choice, 1 July 2011
This is an excellent product, I have bought it in the past,and will continue to do so. It is very reliable and good value.HP Original 350XL Black Ink Cartridge (High Capacity)

HP 300XL Tri-colour Ink Cartridge: CC644EE
HP 300XL Tri-colour Ink Cartridge: CC644EE
Offered by CrazyKangaroo

4.0 out of 5 stars Colour too., 6 May 2011
This ink cartridge is for colour printing, it certainly does 440 pages as it states and I have used these many times before and shall continue to do so.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars I do quite a lot of printing!, 6 May 2011
This ink cartridge is excellent, except it stated that it would print around 600 pages. Although I did not actually count each sheet of paper I used, I am sure that it did not print as many as 600.
However I cannot fault the quality of the printing results. I shall buy it again and again and again.....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2011 10:05 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3