Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Shock Absorber Women's Shock Absorber Ultimate Run Bra Shock Absorber Ultimate Run Bra - Purple/Lime, 36B
Offered by wundershop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for running, 2 Nov 2014
As far as I'm concerned, the best sports bra out there. Perfect for running, completely adjustable so you don't feel like your being squished to much or if you feel you're not getting enough support just adjust it. This is my second one and I'll be using these in future.

Sort it Out Game Travel Tin
Sort it Out Game Travel Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Sort it Out Game Travel Tin (Toy)
great game for kids from 5 and up. I also use it iin my english classes.

Russian Roulette (Alex Rider Book 10)
Russian Roulette (Alex Rider Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 4 Oct 2013
I loved the entire Alex Rider series, but this was a brilliant idea and a lovely surprise after I thought that the last book was the last one ever.

Just One Damned Thing After Another (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 1)
Just One Damned Thing After Another (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 28 Aug 2013
I loved this book, it was funny, interesting and i really had no idea who was going to be killed next!

Winter in Madrid
Winter in Madrid

3.0 out of 5 stars a little long winded, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Winter in Madrid (Kindle Edition)
the ending was a little unsatisfying and it was a bit long winded. i loved the detain but would have preferred the ending to have been a little better to be worht the long journey to arrive there.

The Golden Acorn: Book 1 (UK EDITION) (The Adventures of Jack Brenin)
The Golden Acorn: Book 1 (UK EDITION) (The Adventures of Jack Brenin)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Feb 2013
I don't like fantasy books, but i do like a good children's book. This was something magical that I just can't quite stop thinking about. I loved the fantasy part of this book, it may have been the Druid connection and the shifter element that I liked the most, but the existence of dragons didn't make me baulk as it normally would. This is a beautiful story and one which I intend to follow through the other books. I might even share them with my children.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2013 8:44 PM GMT

Slammed
Slammed

5.0 out of 5 stars just great, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Slammed (Kindle Edition)
this is a great story and completely believable. I also really didn't expect to like the poetry, but i did

The Perfect Present
The Perfect Present

5.0 out of 5 stars a lovely read, 6 Feb 2013
all through this book I wondered what had happened to her to completely change her life and the relationships she has in them and I was kept guessing all the way through. A happy, weepy ending and a lovely story.

UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 1)
UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars great story, 6 Feb 2013
I liked the premise of this book, its not quite a fairy tale but not quite real. I intend buying the sequels...

Solo (Solo Series Book 1)
Solo (Solo Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars a lovely read, 6 Feb 2013
I liked this book although I would probably recommend it more for a young adult as I'm closer to the mum's age. I chose this book because its set in Oregon and I recently loved another book set there.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3