Profile for L. Szubart > Reviews

Battlefield 4 (PS3)- Limited Edition
Battlefield 4 (PS3)- Limited Edition
Offered by BlueBarrelSurf
Price: 22.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this game! Constant crashers and bugs, 27 Jun 2014
Do not buy this game! On PS3 game crashes so often it is unplayable in both multi and camping. Black screens, freezes, no audio and many others. I looked at different forums (including EA's) and many bugs were reported for months - but developers ignored most. I am not a hater but experience game and however game itself is very good I don't have patience to reset my PS3 every half an hour. Do yourself a favour and buy something you can enjoy!

Ghosts I-IV
Ghosts I-IV
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 12.82

5.0 out of 5 stars very good but difficult to hear but..., 28 April 2008
This review is from: Ghosts I-IV (Audio CD)
I heard that this album is "soundtrack for daydreaming" so expected it to be some kind of background music. So its not, this music involves listener and I have just sit and listen. I downloaded .pdf file from NIN site with pictures to each track what I recommend to do by everybody becouse they connected with tracks mood. This music maybe not easy but if you are conscious listener and looking for ambitious music buy this album. And its must-have for NIN fans to see how amazing artist Trent Reznor is...

The Rain
The Rain
Price: 12.22

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!, 22 Nov 2007
This review is from: The Rain (Audio CD)
If you looking for music full of emotions and beauty - this is IT!!!! Together with Kayhan's "The Wind".....