Profile for T. Windsor > Reviews

Content by T. Windsor

T. Windsor "as student" (United Kingdom)

MENS HEALTH MUSCLE CHOW: More Than a 150 Meals to Feed Your Muscles and Fuel Your Workout
by Gregg Avedon

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipes, 31 Jan. 2010
There are some great recipes in this book and also great ideas on how to plan and structure your diet in the long-term. I would definitely reccomend to anybody who is getting into fitness. The only criticism that I have isn't actually a proper criticism but the book is American so it contains a lot of american phrases and words but it is quite easy to work out what is meant so you shouldn't have any trouble :)

Police Car
Police Car

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Police Car (MP3 Download)
This song truly is excellent! Eliza has an amazing voice and my friends love this song too after I played it to them.

Christmas In The Sun (Radio Edit)
Christmas In The Sun (Radio Edit)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good song, 31 Jan. 2010
This actually is a really good Christmas song. It's just a shame that it didn't get as much exposure as it deserved. I will definitely be listening to this year after year :)

Beat Again (Radio Edit)
Beat Again (Radio Edit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Sept. 2009
Wow, this is an amazing debut single from the X Factor contestants. It is really catch and it has been massive this summer. I would recommend everybody to give it a listen and get it cos it is amazing!

I hope to see more of this from the lads!!!

I Gotta Feeling (Album Version)
I Gotta Feeling (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 17 Aug. 2009
When I first heard this song, I was far form keen on it but over time it has grown on me and I now live it. It is definitely Black Eyed Peas at their best and this song deserved to be number one! Well done BEP!

Skydivin'
Skydivin'

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 5 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Skydivin' (Audio CD)
Wow, I love this album. It is amazing! It contains all of Styles' greatest hits to date. I would definitely recommend it to everybody! There are two discs, one of hardcore and another of ocmmercial dance which is an amazing idea giving us even more value for money.

Five out of five without a doubt!

Hallelujah
Hallelujah

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Hallelujah (MP3 Download)
This rendition of 'Hallelujah' is quite bluntly brilliant. I am glad that I discovered this song due to Alexandra Burke's winning version of the song from the 2008 series of X Factor.
I am glad that this song was given fresh life so that today's generation can enjoy it.

AQA Sociology AS: Student's Book
AQA Sociology AS: Student's Book
by Liz Swain

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Awful!, 28 Jan. 2009
This text book is absolutely awful! Our lecturer reccommended it a the start of the year and made us all buy it. The text book is dull and dreary. It isn't a very stimulating and there are definitely better text books out there. For example Rob Webb and CGP. Now, we have worked through the book and have started going through another book which is a whole lot better.
If anything, I would reccommend everyone not to buy this book!