Profile for Dan > Reviews

Robot Claw Hand
Offered by somethingdifferent
Price: 6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very strong, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Robot Claw Hand (Toy)
It was delivered on time and in good condition, but the claw could barely pick anything up. I had one like this before and it was really good at holding onto things where this is mostly useless, I'm afraid.

Adventure Time 2" Deluxe Fionna and Cake Pack
Adventure Time 2" Deluxe Fionna and Cake Pack
Offered by YUK
Price: 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 18 Jan 2013
I got it for a friend for Christmas who's a big Adventure Time fan and she loved it. It arrived in mint condition.

The Superhero Starter Kit (Klutz Chicken Socks)
The Superhero Starter Kit (Klutz Chicken Socks)
by Klutz
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, 15 Dec 2012
It was a kid's kit, so it was a bit small for me, but I loved the cape and there were so many fun parts of it. Made my superhero costume a real hit at the party!

PATHFINDER 21 LED Headlamp Headlight - Water-resistant. 4 Modes Of Operation, Head Safety, Lamp, Flash Light, Torch For Cycling, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Camping, Night Reading. Adjustable Beam Angle. 100,000 Hours LED lifetime (in RETAIL PACKAGING)
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)
Price: 18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 May 2012
It's got 3 different levels of brightness, plus a bright flashing setting, which is great if you're walking down a road with no sidewalk/pavement at night. The only thing is, the strap comes undone fairly easily, but it can be re-attached just as easily. Overall: quality product. Glad I got it. :)

Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II Lens
Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II Lens
Offered by Aspen Sale
Price: 75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beeeauuuutiful Lens, 21 Oct 2011
I really love this lens. The shallow depth of field is great to work with and you can get some really fancy, beautiful shots - even if you're a complete novice like me. I've been playing with it all the time and I use it more than my zoom lens. The only "problem" is that it is a 50mm lens, so you have to take a step back from your target if you are really close to it. And you can't zoom with it. But it makes absolutely amazing photos and is a great deal for the price I got it at.

Transcend 8GB Premium SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
Transcend 8GB Premium SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
Offered by Areema Online
Price: 4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card, 21 Oct 2011
This product is great and functions well. There is not much else to say, other than it does the job. If you want to record a lot of HD video footage, then I recommend getting a 16GB or 32GB, but it's worked well for me and stores enough for me to be satisfied. :)

Canon EOS 600D Digital SLR Camera (inc. 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens Kit)
Canon EOS 600D Digital SLR Camera (inc. 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens Kit)
Offered by fotoSENSE_Ltd
Price: 408.98

5.0 out of 5 stars My new baby!, 21 Oct 2011
I love this camera. I'm still discovering all the different fancy settings. It has a lot of great advanced features, but is still easy to use for someone like me who doesn't know a lot about photography. Thanks to this awesome camera and the 18-55mm zoom lens, I've been able to take photos that impress friends who don't know that I don't really know much about good cinematography. :D