Profile for Mrs. Barbara F. Benn > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Barbara F...

Mrs. Barbara F. Benn "Barbara" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Flourish 60th Birthday Decorative Wine Glass
Flourish 60th Birthday Decorative Wine Glass
Offered by We Love Gifts And Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars This is very pretty and girly, 8 Jun. 2016
This is very pretty and girly, perfect for my friend's 60th, I would buy this again for another special day. It is attractively packed and easy to wrap

Large Jute Bag Christmas Theme Volkswagen Camper or T2 Volkswagen Camper Van (Volkswagen Camper Van)
Offered by Jackdaw Express Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for it's intended use, 8 Jun. 2016
This is a Christmas gift bag for my camper van loving friend, it is very cheerful and a very useable size, perfect for it's intended use, I am sure my friend will like it as much as I do.

Herngee Bronze Horse Single Wall Hook / Hanger, Animal Hooks Heavy Duty, Rustic, Recycled, Decorative Gift
Offered by Herngee euro

4.0 out of 5 stars it is a nice size and very pretty, 8 Jun. 2016
This is vey well made and the patina is very attractive, it is a nice size and very pretty, it comes in an easily wrap able box, I am sure my horse loving friend will love it.

TSI Gift Bags Christmas Set Children, Large, 6 Designs (Pack of 12)
TSI Gift Bags Christmas Set Children, Large, 6 Designs (Pack of 12)

2.0 out of 5 stars The designs are very nice though., 8 Jun. 2016
These are supposed to be large bags but are only medium, you would not be able to get a man's knitted jumper in one so are not a lot of use to me. Luckily a friend uses that size so she has bought them from me. The designs are very nice though.

Bonigar Wine Bottle Cover Style with Christmas Reindeer Dinner Decoration for home
Offered by YOKEYS

5.0 out of 5 stars These are lovely bottle covers and very festive, I ..., 4 Jun. 2016
These are lovely bottle covers and very festive, I can't wait to use them at Christmas, I will be buying more later on.

Merrell Sprint Blast, Men's Lace-Up Trainer Shoes - Espresso/Brindle, 8 UK
Merrell Sprint Blast, Men's Lace-Up Trainer Shoes - Espresso/Brindle, 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars he was very pleased with them and says they are very comfortable, 4 Jun. 2016
These were a birthday present for my husband at his request, he was very pleased with them and says they are very comfortable. We will be buying more in the future.

Christmas Wine Bottle Cover Wrap Novelty Decoration Snowflake Coat Pattern 1 Pair
Offered by Highly One

4.0 out of 5 stars These bottle covers are very nice, the colours are brighter than the picture shows ..., 4 Jun. 2016
These bottle covers are very nice, the colours are brighter than the picture shows but not over the top. The product is bigger than I expected which is no bad thing, they will easily fit a litre bottle and not look odd on a beer bottle. I will be buying more of these.

Festive Christmas Jute Bag- Hessian- Shopper- Bag For Life- Reusable- Gift Bag (2x Large (40x34x19cm))
Offered by You Love a Bargain

3.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed to see a large Tesco tag attached to the ..., 2 Jun. 2016
These arrived today, they are ok but nothing special. I was very disappointed to see a large Tesco tag attached to the side of the bag, although this is there in the picture it doesn't show up very well unless you look for it which I have just done, I would not have bought them if I had realised they were Tesco shoppers. They are not really suitable for the purpose I required.

Thermos Stainless King Flask - 1.2 L, Cranberry Red
Thermos Stainless King Flask - 1.2 L, Cranberry Red

4.0 out of 5 stars attractive and functional each one gives a good five mugs of liquid and being stainless steel they ..., 4 May 2016
This is the second one of these I have bought, attractive and functional each one gives a good five mugs of liquid and being stainless steel they are virtually unbreakable, I would recommend these to anyone who is going on a long journey or a picnic, they certainly keep liquid hot for a very long time, even if only part used they are still hot several hours later.

LIFECART Star Wars Death Star Ice Cube Silicone Tray
LIFECART Star Wars Death Star Ice Cube Silicone Tray
Offered by bomien

4.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive and well made a lot of fun for hot summer days, 4 May 2016
I bought two of these for the star wars fans in my family, they are much bigger than I imagined they would be and to my mind more suitable for a jug than a glass. Very attractive and well made a lot of fun for hot summer days.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20