Profile for Philippa > Reviews

Content by Philippa

Philippa

SET OF 4 WHITE ZIPPED PILLOW PROTECTORS - ANTI-DUST, STAIN RESISTANT, MILDEW PROOF - NON ALLERGIC - FITS ALL STANDARD SIZED PILLOWS - FITS SNUGLY
Offered by QPC Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Pillow protector, 29 Jan 2014
There is nothing wrong with the product, but it was not as i expected, i feel that the description was not true to the item. it arrived on time.

Sentimental Message Bangle inscribed: So....There's this boy who stole my heart and changed my name to MUMMY
Offered by Lovethelinks

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 29 Jan 2014
My young son bought this for me as Christmas present. He and I were both very pleased with it. it arrived on time. Thank you.

TTfone Jupiter Prepay Big Button Easy Senior Mobile Phone SOS Panic Button (Orange Pay as you go)
Offered by TTsims

5.0 out of 5 stars phone, 29 Jan 2014
this was bought as a present for my partially sighted dad and was perfect. It arrived on time and was a good buy at the price.

Cover Your Gray for Women Dark Brown
Cover Your Gray for Women Dark Brown
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Product, 29 Jan 2014
Arrived on time and was perfect. I wish I had discovered it years ago, it would have saved me a lot of money,

Andrew James 1250 Watt Professional Quality Electric Crepe Maker Includes Batter Spreader , Wooden Spatula, Oil Brush and Ladle
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars great prodcut, 4 Jan 2012
The service was excellent, it arrived very quickly. It is very easy to use and produced very good results from the first time it was used, a fun product to use giving very professional results. I did have a slight problem using the spreader but soon got used to it.