Profile for The Slim Pony > Reviews

Content by The Slim Pony

The Slim Pony (Manchester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Great Escape: A Novel (Wynette, Texas Book 7)
The Great Escape: A Novel (Wynette, Texas Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok read, but predictable, 12 April 2013
I liked the book because when I've read it I just wanted some easy read that would take my mind away from the daily issues. So the book served it's purpose, but I think most of it was very predictable and it did not make any special impression on me.

Cecelia
Cecelia

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent romance, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Cecelia (Kindle Edition)
Cecelia is a well written romance novel that managed to keep me awake late in the night. The characters are very realistic and the writing talent of the author kept m turning the pages, although it is quite easy to guess how the story will end.

How to Get Rid of a Double Chin: Getting Rid of Double Chin the Right Way. Read and Discover the Best Ways on How to Get Rid of Double Chin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh hell no, 11 April 2013
I looked in the mirror at my reflection recently and looked on in horror at what I saw. I was suddenly sprouting a double chin. I went to weigh myself, no weight gain, checked my clothes, size was the same, and yet I had a double chin growing. I cursed at myself. I went online and found this how-to article and realized that it's probably due to my age and genetics, so I resolved that from now on I am going to eat a little better and exercise (not something I like to do). Also going to do the chin exercises regularly till it goes away.

Seducing the Knight (Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars Book 2)
Seducing the Knight (Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, 2 April 2013
I cannot decide if this is more of an adventure or romance, but the skillful blend of the two genres has created a fabulous result. I was literally unable to put the book down, I kept turning the pages, all caught up in the action. A must read.

Second Chance (First Comes Love Series Book 2)
Second Chance (First Comes Love Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable read, 1 April 2013
It is not very often that romance stories are also realistic, but this writer did an excellent job from this point of view. The action and the characters are so realistic that nearly everybody can identify with one of them.

Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks Book 1)
Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good high school love story, 29 Mar. 2013
Catching Jordan is a sweet high school love story, with a little bit unusual main character, because Jordan is the captain of the school's football team. A nice romance with entertaining characters that teens, and not only teens, will surely love.

The Big Book of Girl Stuff
The Big Book of Girl Stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 28 Mar. 2013
The Big Book of Girl Stuff is an excellent resource of fun and information for every girl that is old enough to read. It is a part comic, part serious book, where good advice is mixed with jokes and witty illustrations. My granddaughter just loved it.

How to Stop Hiccups: Discover the Hiccup Cure. Learn How to Cure Hiccups Once and for All!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun remedies, 27 Mar. 2013
The article was interesting as it was informative. I didn't realise that there were so many easy remedies to treating hiccups. I always just tried to hold my breath and end up being out of it I think in between of trying to catch my breath and other things happening it usually passes and I forget about it. I am someone who likes my curry and spices, so that is going to be hard to avoid so I guess I am stuck with hiccups every now and done but lucky I have these suggestions to help me ease the bouts. Or maybe I should just eat lesser and slower and take some antacid as recommended, I haven't decided yet.

Best Ab Workouts for Women: Discover the Best Abs Workout and Ab Exercises for Women!

5.0 out of 5 stars A slacker no more, 15 Mar. 2013
This report is perfect for all those women out there who are like me who have sort of let themselves go over the years and just want to get in shape. There is just something unnerving about looking yourself in the mirror and seeing unsightly muffin rolls spilling over your too tight jeans, or wearing a sexy dress to find extra curves in places they shouldn't be, or the fact that you aren't sure if your belly looks bloated or just fat. So I have decided to do them all, crunches, sit ups, Pilates and walking. Surely I can spare an hour of my day to get in shape and no more giving myself excuses to be a slacker.

The Funniest Joke Book! Best Collection Of Jokes In The Kindle Library!
The Funniest Joke Book! Best Collection Of Jokes In The Kindle Library!

5.0 out of 5 stars For people with a sense of humor, 16 Feb. 2013
I love jokes and this book has some of the best jokes written in it. It's only for people with a sense of humor. This eBook doesn't take a lot of effort to read and the reading can only make you smile.

Page: 1 | 2