Profile for Little Cat Voom > Reviews

Content by Little Cat Voom
Top Reviewer Ranking: 295

Little Cat Voom (The middle of England)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent size combined with power, 17 April 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a much more realistic size of shredder for the average home, or home office, than some Fellowes products; it can fit in a nice corner under a desk but more importantly it still has the good features like a big bin, safesense technology and it shreds effectively, powerfully and quickly. It wouldn`t upset me if they found a way to keep the noise but down but everything else is great!

Kitchen Craft Bag Clips, Mixed Bag of 20
Kitchen Craft Bag Clips, Mixed Bag of 20
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of different size and colour clips, 10 April 2013
My wife and I always seemed to be short of these. There were always more things open in the freezer of cupboard than we had clips, so I had the brainwave of buying some more! And the range of sizes means you can actually use the right one for the right bag/packet, and if you`re really bored, you can try colour-matching too!

BRYLCREEM PASTE 75ML
BRYLCREEM PASTE 75ML

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product with a nice scent, 10 April 2013
This review is from: BRYLCREEM PASTE 75ML (Misc.)
Unlike some Brylcreem products, this smells very nice - not sickly, but pleasantly fragrant - and it means getting my hair right in the morning (or right enough, anyway) can be done more quickly. I think the cricket ball design is pretty neat too!

Hartleys Raspberry Flavour Jelly 135 g (Pack of 24)
Hartleys Raspberry Flavour Jelly 135 g (Pack of 24)
Offered by British Essentials
Price: 19.67

5.0 out of 5 stars A years worth of Jelly at a great price!, 10 April 2013
I do like jelly very much, all flavours, and particularly raspberry. The use by date on this 24-pack was October, and I bought them in December 2012, so reckon I can easily get through them in that time. I normally throw a load of frozen raspberries into a setting jelly, thus giving the illusion of healthiness, at a very affordable price :)

Lifemax Hands Free Magnifier
Lifemax Hands Free Magnifier
Price: 2.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Please be aware that this is a very weak magnifier, 9 April 2013
If you have a minor sight problem like long-sightedness (when your arm can`t get the book far enough away to get into focus!), this will help you - especially with reading small print like maps or the phonebook. If you have a diagnosed sight problem like AMD, this is very unlikely to help - the magnification level of 2x is only appropriate for "good" sight! The little circle that is 4x is very small so practically too difficult to read anything other than a few words with (this level of magnification can be achieved with a much bigger reading area, at greater expense).

The Magic Mirror of M.C. Escher (Taschen 25th Anniversary Series)
The Magic Mirror of M.C. Escher (Taschen 25th Anniversary Series)
by M.C. Escher

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book, 1 April 2013
"The Magic Mirror" is a lot more than a soulless reprinting of Escher`s incredible work. It is a thorough and loving portrait of technique, influence and also of the man himself, like a real biography, and it extensively covers the development of his work and his objectives, from the angle of art and mathematics. I love Escher even more after reading this!

Cdbury Mini Egg 195 g (Pack of 10)
Cdbury Mini Egg 195 g (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini-eggs are not just for Easter!, 1 April 2013
The eat-by date of these ten packs, purchased in March, is July; whether that is distant enough for everyone I don`t know. It was never going to be an issue for me, and I`m ashamed to say I`m down to five bags after a week. They are so tasty! I`d forgotten how good they are. Looks like I`ll be buying again in the not too distant future :)

Philips Sonicare HX6511/33 Easy Clean Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare HX6511/33 Easy Clean Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 31 Mar 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I had been using a Sonicare model that cost three times the price of this one - the only noticeable difference is that this feels about 10% less powerful (something I`ve got used to after a couple of weeks anyway). It certainly leaves my teeth feeling lovely and smooth, which is all that matters!

TP-Link TL-WA850RE 300Mbps Universal Wall Plug Range Extender/ Wi-Fi Booster (WPS function, Easy Configuration)
Price: 23.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Has greatly improved things, but it is frustrating!, 28 Mar 2013
My wireless network is great downstairs, but not too hot beyond about ten feet from the router (I`m with Sky Broadband, in a slow speed area). As I`m upstairs on my laptop quite a lot, it was annoying me - slow loading, or lost connections are one thing, but trying to stream Netflix or Skygo was practically impossible. So I thought this would be worth a try. It was quick and easy to set up; I plugged it in in the hall opposite the router, and it picked up the signal quickly. So I moved it to upstairs and it really strengthened the connection from fair/good to excellent. I was watching Netflix within a few minutes and it was uninterrupted too so I was delighted! I noticed that of the potential five lights (strongest signal) I had only got two lit, so I thought I`ll try it in a different plug socket. And this is where it all went wrong. I couldn`t reconnect to my network, even though the paperwork says once it has picked up your network, it will pick it up again immediately; this isn`t true - it took about four hours! I was getting increasingly annoyed, restoring to factory settings, troubleshooting online etc. Then it did eventually reconnect, after I`d all but given up. And now it`s fine again - so the lesson is, if you get it to improve your signal strength, you`re better off accepting a small improvement than getting greedy, as you might be back to square one!

Sugru - White (Pack of 3)
Sugru - White (Pack of 3)
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A real problem-solver!, 18 Mar 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I wasn`t really sure what I was getting - something which lists a billion uses normally does all those things badly. When it arrived I was really surprised at how little of the actual Sugru there was, but it is very flexible, like blu tack, and can pretty much go as thick or thin as you need so you`ll be able to achieve a lot with only a pound-coin size amount of it. I used it firstly on a pair of scissors, where a handle had snapped annoyingly (I was a bit suspicious about how effective it would be on anything precious). But the next day it was solid, immovably hard, and has mended the scissors. So I`ll happily use it again on other things now I`ve "played" with it! A great solution if you`re looking for an easy, safe way to fix something (and who doesn`t want that)!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20