Profile for C. ANTJOULE > Reviews

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17
A Good Year
A Good Year

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Year, 25 Sept. 2012
This review is from: A Good Year (Kindle Edition)
As I've said before, I really fancy retiring to the South of France. The lifestyle, the land and house with pool, oh and course the weather, I guess this has been my daydream for several years. To put flesh on these bones, I've enjoyed reading about other peoples experiences, good and bad.

Although Peter Mayles a bit of a "celeb" and writes accordingly, I nevertheless very much enjoyed his experiences in Provence, starting with 'A Good Year' which I first came across in the film adaptation and found very enjoyable, in fact I've watched it twice. Whatever your motivation it's really worth a read and come to think of it the films well worth a look, although I should point out that the script is adapted, so it tends to be quite a different experience. Personally, I enjoyed both.

A Year in Provence
A Year in Provence

5.0 out of 5 stars A Year in Provence, 25 Sept. 2012

Although Peter Mayles a bit of a "celeb" and writes accordingly, I nevertheless very much enjoyed his experiences in Provence, starting with 'A Year in Provence' was an enjoyable experience and whatever your motivation well worth the read.

Toujours Provence
Toujours Provence

4.0 out of 5 stars Toujours Provence, 25 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Toujours Provence (Kindle Edition)

Although Peter Mayles a bit of a "celeb" and writes accordingly, I nevertheless very much enjoyed his experiences in Provence, starting with 'A Good Year', followed by 'A Year in Provence' and more recently 'Toujours Provence'. Toujours Provence was an enjoyable experience and whatever your motivation well worth the read.

The Shape of Water: The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries - Book 1
The Shape of Water: The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries - Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars The Shape of Water (Montalbano 1), 23 Sept. 2012
Wonderful.

Discovered Inspector Montalbano on television and very much enjoy the character and the story lines. When I noticed Inspector Montalbano was published on Kindle I snapped-up all the available stories and very quickly read the lot in no time, which left a bit of hole in my reading needs.

The Terracotta Dog: The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries - Book 2
The Terracotta Dog: The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries - Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars The Terracotta Dog (Montalbano 2) Wonderful. Discovered Inspector Montalbano on television and very much enjoy the character an, 23 Sept. 2012

The Snack Thief: The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries - Book 3
The Snack Thief: The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries - Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars The Snack Thief Wonderful. Discovered Inspector Montalbano on television and very much enjoy the character and the story lines., 23 Sept. 2012

The Voice of the Violin: The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries - Book 4
The Voice of the Violin: The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries - Book 4

5.0 out of 5 stars The Voice of the Violin (Montalbano 4), 23 Sept. 2012

Excursion to Tindari: The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries - Book 5
Excursion to Tindari: The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries - Book 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Excursion to Tindari (Montalbano 5)Wonderful. Discovered Inspector Montalbano on television and very much enjoy the character a, 23 Sept. 2012

The Scent of the Night: The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries - Book 6
The Scent of the Night: The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries - Book 6

5.0 out of 5 stars The Scent of the Night (Montalbano 6), 23 Sept. 2012

Rounding the Mark: The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries - Book 7
Rounding the Mark: The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries - Book 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Rounding the Mark (Montalbano 7Wonderful. Discovered Inspector Montalbano on television and very much enjoy the character and t, 23 Sept. 2012

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17