Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (CHORLEY, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Deep - Music for Profound Relaxation to Help you Sleep. Serene and Peaceful Music for Insomnia Help and Stress Relief. Natural Sunds Sleep Aid with nature Sound Effects

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising sounds yet very effective, 29 Jan. 2016
Fantastic. Works on everyone in the family, like magic.

Hell Bunny Mae West 40s Landgirl Dress
Hell Bunny Mae West 40s Landgirl Dress

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap feel and finish, 29 Jan. 2016
Unimpressed with the thin fabric and indifferent finishing, given the price. Other similar brands provide a nicer fabric and attention to detail. This looked and felt cheap.Fit was ok, a little tight across the bust, hardly the Mae West spirit....

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Corfu & the Ionian Islands
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Corfu & the Ionian Islands
by Carole French

3.0 out of 5 stars Only partly about Corfu, would have liked more, 29 Jan. 2016
Good info on Corfu but we did not need the other islands included, would rather have had more on Corfu itself.

Winnie's New Computer (Winnie the Witch)
Winnie's New Computer (Winnie the Witch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreadable in kindle format, 29 Jan. 2016
Did not format properly for the kindle android app making it very hard to read. Pages were randomly oriented and tiny, but zooming in enough to read made it impossible to navigate around the page. Disappointing, the physical books are good but I think this needs a revisit from the designers to make it kindle friendly.

2016 Moleskine Scarlet Red Pocket Daily Diary 12 Month Hard
2016 Moleskine Scarlet Red Pocket Daily Diary 12 Month Hard

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality paper and binding, 29 Jan. 2016
Lovely quality although I had forgotten how small the pocket size is. That said I suppose that makes it more convenient to carry around. The elastic band keeps it closed and protected in my bag. A joy to write in, but next year I'm going to go up a diary size.

A Little Bit of Crystals: An Introduction to Crystal Healing
A Little Bit of Crystals: An Introduction to Crystal Healing
by Cassandra Eason

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 Sept. 2015
Very brief but covers many areas.

Shades of Milk and Honey (The Glamourist Histories)
Shades of Milk and Honey (The Glamourist Histories)
by Mary Robinette Kowal

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, original, entertaining, 7 Sept. 2015
Entertaining and warm, nicely done. Doubtless Regency purists would find fault with manners and mores, but this is fantasy, and a very original premise for fantasy at that. Left me wanting more!

Earth Magic Oracle Cards
Earth Magic Oracle Cards
by Steven Farmer PhD
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and inspiring., 3 July 2015
This review is from: Earth Magic Oracle Cards (Cards)
Beautiful illustrations and nice quality card. Every card is positive. The book offers an overview of each card plus a practical suggestion for each. Great for inspiration.

The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes Voyages
The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes Voyages

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for kids and writers alike!, 9 Oct. 2012
I got the Storycubes to kickstart my creativity in a dry spell. I use it to force myself to create joins between random story ideas and actually bring each 9 part tale to a conclusion which I know is my weak point!

I have great fun with it and can see it being a staple of my writer's toolkit for years to come. I picked Voyages because it fit best with my fantasy/adventure bent. Tempted to collect all the sets too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2013 3:11 PM GMT

Clever Daddy
Clever Daddy
by Maddie Stewart

3.0 out of 5 stars My husband and baby like this!, 5 May 2011
This review is from: Clever Daddy (Paperback)
I bought this after my baby (from 1 year onwards) enjoyed Anthomy Browne's 'My Dad' - she loves reading it with her own daddy and requests it every day. She also liked this book, as did my husband, but I'm not as keen, I just think the words and illustrations are not as inventive or rich as Browne's book.

If you're looking for a dad book, I'd go for 'My Dad' - it's a classic, humorous and touching. This one is OK but nothing special.

Page: 1 | 2