Profile for luke lombardi > Reviews

Content by luke lombardi

luke lombardi

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars sending this generation of consoles out on a high!, 8 Oct 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
GTA V........surely at the top of every gamers "to buy list" of 2013. Did it deliver? I can happily say yes! This is probably (in my opinion) the best current gen title ever made. Every from the story, which is gripping with its multi perspective points of view from three playable characters, to it unbelievable sized map has been perfectly created to bring to us the pinicle of open world gaming. After completing the amazing story in around the 30 hour mark I am still no where near finished with this game. The sheer amount of side missions an random activities os enough to make another game in itself! Value for money? Without a doubt! I honestly cannot think of a single fault with this game. The graphics are really pushing these (nearing there end) consoles to there limits. And it looks simply beautiful. It would be easy to mistake this as next gen title it looks that good an handles so well. If you dont own this game then believe me now.....you need this in your life. It is pure perfection!