Profile for Holly > Reviews

Content by Holly

Holly (West Sussex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Inspector Montalbano: Series One (5 Disc DVD)
Inspector Montalbano: Series One (5 Disc DVD)
Dvd ~ Luca Zingaretti

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Series, 3 Jan 2014
We absolutely loved both Montalbano and Young Montalbano. We think we missed several earlier episodes, so it will be great to make sure we see them all. You have to concentrate on subtitles, but it's so worthwhile. The scenery is lovely and the cast are all such characters.

Shangri La
Shangri La

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Talent, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Shangri La (Audio CD)
Good follow up to the first album which we already had. Played it all over Christmas and in the car.

Great Continental Railway Journeys [DVD]
Great Continental Railway Journeys [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing watch, 3 Jan 2014
This was a Christmas present for my husband. We've watched most of the series and find it so relaxing. We like Michael Portillo's presentation style.

MENS COOLERS SLIPPERS WITH FUR CUFF (Large UK 11-12, Black)
MENS COOLERS SLIPPERS WITH FUR CUFF (Large UK 11-12, Black)
Offered by Footwear Sensation

4.0 out of 5 stars Slippers are a real treat, 3 Jan 2014
I get these every so often for my son. He wears them out and always asks for new ones for Christmas.

ROGER & GALLET 3 PACK SOAP TEA ROSE - 1 PACK
ROGER & GALLET 3 PACK SOAP TEA ROSE - 1 PACK
Offered by Online4Perfume

4.0 out of 5 stars Roger & Gallet - an all-time favourite, 3 Jan 2014
I buy this twice a year in different frangrances for my mother's birthday and Christmas. She's had this soap for years and it's so good to be able to still get it, as shops don't seem to stock it any more. I know it's expensive, but it's a lovely treat for my mum.

Fosmon Anti-Glare (Matte) Screen Protector Shield for Google Nexus 4 / LG Nexus 4 - 3 Pieces
Offered by theWireless USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Jun 2013
Easy to put on and it has a lovely feel to it. Best protectors I've ever had. Good to have the matte finish.

Fosmon Dura Series (TPU) Semi Flex Gel Skin Case Cover for LG Nexus 4 / Google Nexus 4 - Fosmon Retail Packaging (FRO-Series (Blue))
Offered by theWireless USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Jun 2013
I love this case. It's a lovely colour and so comfortable to hold. It took a while to deliver but well worth the wait and better than any cases I'd seen in shops.

Jean Marie Farina by Roger & Gallet Soap 3 x 100g
Jean Marie Farina by Roger & Gallet Soap 3 x 100g
Offered by COLLINS CHEMIST

4.0 out of 5 stars Every bit as good as I remembered, 29 Jun 2013
In the past we've used this soap and then found it more and more difficult to find. I suppose because it's expensive, less shops are willing to stock it. However, they probably last about three times longer than a 'normal' piece of soap and the smell lasts throughout. You can smell it as soon as you walk into the bathroom. We love it.

The Private World of Georgette Heyer
The Private World of Georgette Heyer
by Jane Aiken Hodge

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 29 Jun 2013
I bought this for my mother who has probably read every Heyer book 10 times! However, although she enjoyed it she said she had this romantic idea about Georgette Heyer - almost thinking she would be like one of her heroines. Of course she wasn't.

On The Up - Complete Collection Box Set [DVD]
On The Up - Complete Collection Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dennis Waterman

4.0 out of 5 stars On The Up - fantastic, 19 Oct 2011
We loved this series and my Mum needs to have things to watch on TV when she has sleepless nights. I saw this and thought it was such good value - she's absolutely delighted with it and has watched it all twice now!

Page: 1 | 2