Profile for Alissa Laloutre > Reviews

Content by Alissa Laloutre

Alissa Laloutre "Peek-a-boo" (Derbyshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Goddards Long Term Silver Polish 125ml
Goddards Long Term Silver Polish 125ml
Offered by ZigZag trading ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars It is OK but I used to love the paste which is much better but so expensive, 20 Aug 2014
It is OK but I used to love the paste which is much better but so expensive ! Still does the job properly but I may go to the special silver duster.

Herball Essences 2-in-1 Dazzling Shine Shampoo and Conditioner 400ml
Herball Essences 2-in-1 Dazzling Shine Shampoo and Conditioner 400ml
Offered by Kiara World

3.0 out of 5 stars Gluey, 20 Aug 2014
A bit of a disappointment ! very "gluey". To have shampoo and conditioner separately in the end is better. Sp it is OK for a short while - a holiday for example when you are limited by items to take in a bag - but I swopped for the two bottles for weekly home use.

NEW LADIES CASUAL COMFY FLAT PRACTICAL LACE UP MOCCASINS DECK BOAT SUMMER SHOES
NEW LADIES CASUAL COMFY FLAT PRACTICAL LACE UP MOCCASINS DECK BOAT SUMMER SHOES
Offered by Brookland Shoes Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it!, 20 Aug 2014
for the price I cannot ask for better. After a day, I am still very happy, just needs a bit of "patina" before I go on holiday ! Let's see how long they last.

First-Time Parent: The honest guide to coping brilliantly and staying sane in your baby's first year
by Lucy Atkins

4.0 out of 5 stars Good starter !, 11 July 2014
Present to my pregnant daughter with her first child. She finds it blunt and no nonsense - that's her style ! I still have the Penelope Leach one if she wants it but this one is more "modern" and offers a few more practical advice. Still it is not quite geared to the mother herself...

2 PLAYER TABLE TENNIS SET 2 Bats Net 3 Balls ping pong set
2 PLAYER TABLE TENNIS SET 2 Bats Net 3 Balls ping pong set
Offered by Top Value Prices

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing., 11 July 2014
Net too narrow for table tennis ; bats like cardboard. Plastic hooks to attach net to table - the whole thing is very flimsy! Very poor quality and took a long time to come.

4 Pk Shuttlecocks In Tube
4 Pk Shuttlecocks In Tube
Offered by ACORNSTORE

3.0 out of 5 stars do not trust the picture !, 11 July 2014
This review is from: 4 Pk Shuttlecocks In Tube (Toy)
Description to be revised as it is not clear : the photo shows a box with 9 tubes when I received one tube with 4 shuttlecocks.

Table Tennis Balls (6pc)
Table Tennis Balls (6pc)
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfactory, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Table Tennis Balls (6pc) (Misc.)
Fine, no problem.

Compendium of Knitting Techniques
Compendium of Knitting Techniques
by Betty Barnden

4.0 out of 5 stars helpful, 22 May 2014
I am a fan of knotting but have a few shortcomings. This book answers a few but I expected something a bit more comprehensive. Anyway it does the job for the moment.

I Grandi Successi
I Grandi Successi

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to memory lane..., 22 May 2014
This review is from: I Grandi Successi (Audio CD)
A it of my teenage hood - I could not believe it was still on a CD so I enjoyed this (quite) cheesy No No l'eta dreaming of a past which is no longer....

The Kill Call (Cooper & Fry)
The Kill Call (Cooper & Fry)
by Stephen Booth

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a go !, 22 May 2014
This book was lenity to me by a friend as I live locally to where the story takes place. I gave it to another friend who is very academic and not used at all to that kind of books but he loved it. So well worth it !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5