Profile for Ovidiu > Reviews

Content by Ovidiu

Ovidiu

NATO LEATHER WATCH STRAP, CHOCOLATE (18,20 & 22mm) (18mm)
NATO LEATHER WATCH STRAP, CHOCOLATE (18,20 & 22mm) (18mm)

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful but weak, 29 April 2013
excellent looking strap (on Seiko SNK809K2). Soft, comfortable, beautiful.
Being so soft (and thin) also stretches quite easily so it is not very robust.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars great looking, 29 April 2013
I got this band for my seiko diver 007. Ii is a bit too clean for my taste but I new that when I ordered it. So I started right away to give it a vintage look (I sandpaper the edges to remove the plastic-looking sealing and I applied leather wax and stains on the exterior. It's getting better every day.

min points:
not extremely durable and a little pricey.

Bartok: Concerto No. 2 / Eotvos: Seven / Ligeti: Violin Concerto
Bartok: Concerto No. 2 / Eotvos: Seven / Ligeti: Violin Concerto

5.0 out of 5 stars crazy intense!, 29 April 2013
If you heard Kopatchinskaya playing before you may have an idea about how energetic she can be on stage...
Now, multiply this by 100! This CD is crazily intense. It's special. It must be listened a little louder than your average violin concerts.

Casio Pro-Trek Men's Radio Controlled Solar Digital Watch PRW-5100-1ER with Resin Combi Strap
Offered by EUROGAMES

4.0 out of 5 stars my nicest plsatic watch :), 29 April 2013
Great watch, as you would expect from Casio for this price range.
I does not wear big at all, it could be even bigger for my wrist (20cm).
Build quality is quite high but (an this is the reason I give 4* only) the metal bezel and the mineral crystal are extremely prone to be scratched or worse,... and this sort of ABC watches should be a little more rough (they built in a tough mov. for God's sake, so the arms will adjust back after shocks, but the huge mineral window...). So I wish they added some (more) G-Shock features...
I plan to wear this watch a lot, mainly in hiking trips but also in the office.

So far so good. I like it.