Profile for M. Bonnin > Reviews

The Art of Manliness: Classic Skills and Manners for the Modern Man
by Brett McKay
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 15 Oct 2010
This is a great book, highly entertaining and very informative. This is a must read for all men. A lot of men nowadays are losing their manliness. Regardless of how time's changing, being a gentleman should still remain. Etiquette and masculinity are almost extinct now. Read this book and be a man among men.

Carb Counter: A Clear Guide to Carbohydrates in Everyday Foods (Collins Gem)
Carb Counter: A Clear Guide to Carbohydrates in Everyday Foods (Collins Gem)
by Harper Collins (UK)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good reference, 15 Oct 2010
Got this when I did the Atkin's diet. This is a good book to carry around because it is really small (fits perfectly in your pocket, not bulky) and it has most food you'd see when you're out and about. The measurements are also easy to read.

Ketostix Reagent Strips Ketone - 50 strips
Ketostix Reagent Strips Ketone - 50 strips
Offered by Greens Pharmacy
Price: 4.69

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 15 Oct 2010
I got this for myself when I tried the Atkin's diet. It was really easy to use and it did what it was meant to do. I was able to keep check of my ketone levels.

Booq Bags Europe Mamba Pack, Black Fits 13-17 Mac, 14/15 Pc
Booq Bags Europe Mamba Pack, Black Fits 13-17 Mac, 14/15 Pc

4.0 out of 5 stars good bag, 14 Oct 2010
This bag is really well made. It holds my macbook pro perfectly. The only downside is that it's a bit too heavy and bulky. Considering that the macbook pro 13 is a bit heavy, making this bag a lighter would have made it perfect for it (hence the 4 stars). It actually looks like one of the bags that most bikers (motorcycle) use. Nonetheless, it gives the needed protection for the laptop. It's got a lot of space (even with the laptop inside) so you can actually fit quite a lot of books or other stuff.

Taipan skin S 13-in MacBook - Black
Taipan skin S 13-in MacBook - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars best macbook sleeve, 14 Oct 2010
This is the best macbook sleeve I've ever seen. It's stylish and very comfortable to use. It has a very good fit (snug but not too tight). I never carry my macbook pro without it. Up to now, my macbook is still scratch free.

Gray's Anatomy for Students: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 2e
Gray's Anatomy for Students: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 2e
by Richard Drake PhD FAAA
Price: 42.92

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 14 Oct 2010
I got this for my radiography course and I must say that this is a really good anatomy book. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone studying anatomy as the images are very clear and are labeled very well. Good investment, will be used until I finish my course in the next 3 years.