Profile for Shubz > Reviews

Content by Shubz

Shubz

Page: 1 | 2
Plum Baby Organic Stage 2 Four Grain with Apple and Apricot Porridge 175 g (Pack of 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good porridge, 3 April 2014
Smooth and tastes good. Liked the content of it and my 8mo likes it too.
It does not have any added iron or vitamins in it so that a drawback.
I had to get some other breakfast cereals with added iron and vitamins.
But using this as well as I have got 4!!! of these :D

Ella's Kitchen Stage 2 from 7 Months Oh So Creamy Organic Chicken and Sweetcorn Mash with Herb Sprinkles 130 g (Pack of 6)

2.0 out of 5 stars My baby hates it, 3 April 2014
Ordered so many thinking that all Ella's products are amazing so this should as well.
My 8mo did not like it at all tried mixing it with milk and feeding her but still no luck.
Its to dry and lumpy, comes out in pieces when we try to push the content out of the pouch.
Hated it and did not expect this from Ella's product.

Gallant Yoga Mat 6mm Thick Non Slip & Carry Case Black
Gallant Yoga Mat 6mm Thick Non Slip & Carry Case Black
Offered by GallantSports
Price: 9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Poor Very Poor Quality, 3 April 2014
Got it yesterday used it twice and today its pieces coming off and sticking on my body while doing the workout.
So annoyed with this product.
Not at all good even for such cheap price.
I wear shoes when I workout and its rubbish for any sort of workout well may be only for yoga but I can bet it will start falling off into pieces even when you do not wear shoes.
DO NOT BUY IT!

Andrex White Toilet Tissue 9 Rolls (Pack of 5, Total 45 Rolls)
Andrex White Toilet Tissue 9 Rolls (Pack of 5, Total 45 Rolls)
Offered by UK Business Supplies
Price: 30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Andrex.. always the best, 3 April 2014
Good paper good value and you get a big box free where my 8mo love to sit and play with her toys inside :D
and does its job perfectly!

Pampers Active Fit Size 4 (Maxi) Monthly Pack - 168 Nappies
Pampers Active Fit Size 4 (Maxi) Monthly Pack - 168 Nappies
Price: 22.11

5.0 out of 5 stars they are still the best!, 12 Feb 2014
I have used many different nappies for my baby but haven't found any better than Pampers Active Fit!
they are actually the best.. light weight soft and really soaks a lot.. Perfect for the soft skin of my baby.
She is much more active in a dry feeling! Love it and highly recommend it.
If you buy them in bulk they comes out cheap.

Limescale & Detergent Remover for Washing Machines & Dishwashers 10 Applications, 10 months supply.
Offered by JYW GLOBAL LTD
Price: 7.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok'ish, 12 Feb 2014
We used it just once but did not notice much difference may be it does something good which is not that visible
Our machine looked a bit better but rating it as 3 because I wanted it to look much better after the cleaning.

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (3-pack)
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (3-pack)
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice way of disposing diapers, 12 Feb 2014
We really liked the way it works and these cassette fits perfectly in the tub.
Although a little pricey but they do their job perfectly.
Locks in all the smell so our little home is still fresh and smells nice :)

Automatic LED Night Light - Plug in & Energy Saving Dusk 2 Dawn LED Night Light Sensitive Night Light
Offered by Strictly Lamps
Price: 4.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 12 Feb 2014
Its a good night light and it adjusts the light on its own as per the light in the room. So do not have to switch on or off all the time.
When the room lights are on it will be off and as soon as you switch off the lights its on!
Perfect for baby's room. We bought it as our baby was scared of dark and also helps in the night time breastfeeding.. we have put it at the back side of the baby's cot so we get the light which is just about right.
I like it..

Salter 9069 Ultra Slim Bathroom Scale - Union Jack
Salter 9069 Ultra Slim Bathroom Scale - Union Jack
Offered by bluefishshop
Price: 9.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! Sturdy and Does it job exactly!, 12 Feb 2014
Love the glass scale and the best of British theme is awesome... Looks good in our fairy white bathroom with bright colors.
Measures correct even on carpet with that additional support.
Absolutely recommend!
And the best part is when you pop on it and you see a weight loss!!! Feels like heaven

Black Machine Washable 2 Piece Bath Mat Set
Black Machine Washable 2 Piece Bath Mat Set
Offered by AHOC Orders Dispatched Within 24 Hrs
Price: 7.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 3 Jan 2014
Do what it says and looks good on my bathroom floor.
Does not leave the threads all over as my last one was cheaper and was not of good quality.
Nice looking mats.