Profile for John > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Lexmark No 24 Ink Cartridge Colour Return Program
Lexmark No 24 Ink Cartridge Colour Return Program
Offered by Printing Pleasure

2.0 out of 5 stars Lexmark 24 Low Page Yield, Buyer Beware Starter Cartridge! Go For The 35XL Instead!, 18 July 2014
When Lexmark sell you a new printer they only give you starter cartridges with it which hold a very small amount of ink in them Lexmark No.23 black and the Lexmark No.24 colour cartridges. I was using about 3 black and 2 colours cartridge per month and it was costing me a small forturne. I later found out that Lexmark do a higher yield versions of the No.23 and No.24 cartridges which cost only a few pounds more but hold far more ink in them than the starter cartridges which I was using before. What you need is a Lexmark No.34 on the black which hold 22mls of ink rather than the 11mls of ink that is in the No.23 starter cartridge and on the colour what you should be using is a Lexmark No.35 which holds 18mls rather than the 9mls which is in the No.24 colour starter cartridge. I can even go one better, I now use a company called advantage online who stock the Lexmark originals plus do a british premium compatible No.34 and No.35 cartridges which hold 27mls black and 27mls colour. I have used them a couple of times so far and have been quite inpressed. I hope you don't fall into the Lexmark trap of selling a very good printer (X3550) at a very cheap price and then trying to charge you load of money for starter cartridges which are nearly empty.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2014 7:20 PM BST

Katy Perry X-Posed
Katy Perry X-Posed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cd 5*****, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Katy Perry X-Posed (Audio CD)
Brought this last year along with her other albans didn't thnk if was going to be much but was cheap. Great cd well worth a buy...

The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead
The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead
by Max Brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely MUST BUY!, 23 Dec 2011
I have always loved things zombie. I don't find them scary, but just really cool. An old work collegue had this book and I had a quick flick through and decided that I definately wanted to read this! I got it and got completely stuck into it.
This truely is an amazing book. Definately the best book I have ever read. The amount of detail and thought that has been put into this is emmense. The book has an extremely serious tone through-out, but you can't help but smile sometimes due to the seriousness.
The book covers everything. What a zombie is, how the infection is spead, what the different Class outbreaks are, what clothes are best to wear, what places are best to make a base in, what fire-arms are best to have, what malee weapons are best, what mode of transport is best, how to combat a zombie and much more. I promise you, once you have read this book you will start making your own plans, I definately have lol.(Seriously...I have actually started making plans...)
So whether you are a zombie lover like me, or just want to read something totally different, I totally 100% reccommend this book.

Keith Lemon: The Rules: 69 Ways to Be Successful
Keith Lemon: The Rules: 69 Ways to Be Successful
by Keith Lemon

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Lemony, 23 Dec 2011
If you like Keith Lemon and his humour you will not be disappointed. Excellent "toilet" reading! Not one you have to read from cover to cover but can pick up and put down when you want a giggle. I experienced a bit of a delay on my order, but only by 3 days. Would recommend to celeb juice lovers!

Unplugged
Unplugged

5.0 out of 5 stars Katy Perry - Unplugged, 23 Dec 2011
This review is from: Unplugged (Audio CD)
What can I say. The most attractive female on this planet, looking amazing and sexy and classy all at once. What a powerful, strong voice, amazing tracks as well, all of them, especially thinking of you. Comes highly recommended for her fans.

Glee - Season 2 [DVD]
Glee - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lea Michele
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars GLEETASTIK!, 22 Dec 2011
This review is from: Glee - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Glee season 2 definitely hit all the right notes! Great music, great guest stars, Gwyneth Paltrow and Kristin Chenoweth to name a few. Plus the music, performances, stories and characters are as good as the first season, If not better! Best show on television. A biting comedy for the underdog in all of us!

Sanctum (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Sanctum (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Richard Roxburgh
Offered by deleted-dvds

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST 3D FILM OUT THERE!!, 22 Dec 2011
There is quite a few 3d films out now, but this is one of the few that actually use the 3d to its full advantage which makes it an amazing experience, its the only way to watch this film, it did recieve some flack when released and clearly the reviewers were only rating the 2d version, this is essentail viewing for any 3d fan who have been waiting for a real 3d experience

Lexmark No  23 And No 24 Ink Cartridge Black And Colour Combo-pack Return Program
Lexmark No 23 And No 24 Ink Cartridge Black And Colour Combo-pack Return Program

3.0 out of 5 stars Lexmark 23/24 Low Page Yield, Buyer Beware Starter Cartridges!!, 15 Dec 2011
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 15, 2014 9:59 AM BST

Glee - Season 1 [DVD]
Glee - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lea Michele
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Lets get something straight!! 5*****, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Glee - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Many people I work with think Glee is completely rubbish. Have they watched it? No. I was like this until about 6 months ago. I watched the last few episodes and was hooked. My other half thought I was mad! She couldnt see how it would work. Its like a light hearted Fame. But the musical numbers will have you hooked. Now she is too! Its ironic that the male partner took to this first, even more ironic when you consider Im a black belt at taekwondo and normally like ulltra violent sci fi and martial arts films.

So what we have here is a cheerful, or more accurately hopeful look at the world. Im so sick of the depressing tv on right now. Eastenders, crime dramas, etc it all serves to make us miserable. Glee isnt realistic, what it is is cheerful optimistic and happy. It makes you feel better about life after just one hour.

If you dont like this, then you have no soul and I feel sorry for you. this has cheered me up far more than anything else when I feel down.

Lexmark No 23 Ink Cartridge Black Return Program
Lexmark No 23 Ink Cartridge Black Return Program

3.0 out of 5 stars Lexmark 23 Low Page Yield, Buyer Beware Starter Cartridge!, 14 Dec 2011
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 15, 2014 9:59 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2