Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer (UK)

Better You Magnesium Original Flakes 1kg
Better You Magnesium Original Flakes 1kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Nov 2014
Nice addition to a relaxing bath.

Pure Magnesium Oil, 8 oz (236.6 ml)
Pure Magnesium Oil, 8 oz (236.6 ml)
Offered by albert on the go

5.0 out of 5 stars Best way to absorb magnesium which we often lack, 27 Nov 2014
Best way to absorb magnesium which we often lack. Sprayed on the soles of my feet.. Now sleeping much better.

Passion: White Flag (Live)
Passion: White Flag (Live)

5.0 out of 5 stars passionate, 27 April 2013
Loving listening to this lovely praise album. It helps me make a deeper spiritual connection when I need that help, and is great to have on any time.

Leon: Baking & Puddings
Leon: Baking & Puddings
by Henry Dimbleby

5.0 out of 5 stars Leon Baking & Puddings, 18 Sep 2011
As a lover of Leon Restaurants and a big fan of the other two cookbooks, I have not been disappointed with this book. It has loads of recipes that I can't wait to try and a lot of useful information about how ingredients work together, which appeals to the science geek in me.
Beautifully laid out in the style you come to expect from Leon.
I am very happy with my purchase and would thoroughly recommend it.
I'm buying a 2nd one for my friend's birthday. We are both wheat and gluten free eaters and this book has a lot to offer us. There are a lot of wf gf recipes and plenty of tips on how to adapt the ones that aren't.
A big thumbs up for this book.
Leon: Baking & Puddings. Book 3: Baking and Puddings (Leon Book 3)

S.U.M.O. (Shut Up, Move On): The Straight-Talking Guide to Creating and Enjoying a Brilliant Life
by Paul McGee

5.0 out of 5 stars Shut Up Move On, 6 May 2010
An excellent must have book! It really guides you on how to move on in life and get the best out of lifes journey. It's simple and funny and makes so much sense. The lessons have helped me in many areas of my life and I have passed on the wisdom to others.
If you're thinking of getting this book do, and get the other books in the series too. You wont regret it!