Profile for Carole Doherty > Reviews

Content by Carole Doherty

Carole Doherty (Surrey UK)

Wenko 18499100 Buccino Thermoset Plastic Toilet Seat, White
Wenko 18499100 Buccino Thermoset Plastic Toilet Seat, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 24 May 2014
I really am please with this toilet seat. It was simple to fit, and I like that it is easy to clean, and fits very well. I would recommend this, as it's the best one that I have had so far!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for the price, 24 May 2014
This is the second one of these covers that I have had for my iPhone. I like them because they are sturdy, and classy looking. The silver trim eventually wears off a bit, but I am very happy to recommend this cover!

Draoer 19260 Heavy Duty Folding Step Stool
Draoer 19260 Heavy Duty Folding Step Stool

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Mar. 2014
Excellent product and far better than expected. Would highly recommend. Really like the generous size and the non slip surface!

Antony Worrall Thompson Deluxe 22 Inch Kettle Barbecue
Antony Worrall Thompson Deluxe 22 Inch Kettle Barbecue

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 28 May 2010
I'm somewhat disappointed with the Anthony Worrall Thompson Deluxe 22 " Kettle Barbecue. I bought it because the reviews were so good. I found that the whole structure a bit fragile as I was expecting a more robust solid weighty barbecue. The extra bits and pieces are also flimsy and I don't see them lasting long. I do feel though that it is no worse than allot out there, just I was expecting a better quality Barbecue. We use our Barbecue on every fine weekend, so we will see how it goes. I think that if I had of first gone into a shop and checked it out, I know now that I would not bought it.

Depressive illness-curse of the strong
Depressive illness-curse of the strong
by Dr. Tim Cantopher

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant Book, Marvelous Advise A Life Saver, 15 Oct. 2006
This book is excellent, because it made me feel that I was not going mad, but just very stressed out, which led me to being depressed! . A few months ago, something inside me just cracked and I was unable to cope with anything or anyone anymore! This book as thought me that my problem is quite simply a physical one, that part of my brain which had been so overloaded with stress for so long, blew a fuse inside my head! Since then I have been following this books advise, and I'm a lot more informed about my condition which is such a great help in understanding my problems! I feel like the book was written for me, as I can identify with so much of it, and I am sure it will be a huge help to many others whom also live a stressful life! Many Thanks to the Author Tim Cantopher you saved me, and to my doctor who suggested that I read your book!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2009 8:53 PM BST