Profile for Gread96 > Reviews

Content by Gread96

Gread96

Page: 1 | 2
THE PARAS: THE STORY OF THE PARACHUTE REGIMENT.
THE PARAS: THE STORY OF THE PARACHUTE REGIMENT.
by Theodore. Rowland-Entwistle

4.0 out of 5 stars ended 20 year, 14 Dec 2013
This was bought for my college friend who's grandfather was included in South africa 1943 section of book, polishing his shoes. She had searched 20 years and since she wasn't good at technology, I found this book and gave her, glad to liked it :) worth the buy

Millennium Nails Nail Striper Snow White 8ml - MILS2
Millennium Nails Nail Striper Snow White 8ml - MILS2

3.0 out of 5 stars Took 3 weeks to arrive, 23 Mar 2013
ordered it the same time as the Nail Art stripers purple a147, and took ages. Took extra 2 weeks to arrive, needs to be fixed

White Sugar Mini Sticks (1000)
White Sugar Mini Sticks (1000)
Offered by The Delicatessen - FREE UK DELIVERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! awesome for cuppas when no sugar available so you can bring your own., 21 Mar 2013
Was tired of the office not having sugar, so got my own. Perfect to carry around and use with my cuppas, and a whole boxfull to myself :) and they arrived early, which was a bonus
Awesome for cuppas when no sugar available so you can bring your own.

NINTENDO DS & Game Boy Advance GBA SP Mains Charger
NINTENDO DS & Game Boy Advance GBA SP Mains Charger
Offered by Gizmo Gaming

4.0 out of 5 stars Got better than expected, 12 Feb 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Yes, I know the picture provided shows 1 lead, when mine came, got a triple lead, for DS, DS lite and PSP.
I bought this product for my big brother's DS to charge, but then his PSP charger broke. I planned to buy one, but then the postman came, I unwrapped it, and the charger had DS, DS lite and PSP. My brother is happy, Im happy, 3 for the price of 1, and saved myself some cash.

I recommend to get, 3 for the price of 1, and a good price, my dad was gonna buy 1 from ebay for £8.00 altogether, and that was just for the DS charger. I got 3 chargers for a low price. Thank you, and this was a brilliant charger.
P.S, it does charge!

Transformers Prime: Official Handbook
Transformers Prime: Official Handbook
by Hasbro Entertainment & Licensing (France)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good condition, 16 Jan 2013
Good condition, and was very happy as this product was my first ever buy on amazon, and so was very happy indeed. It did take time to arrive, but it was within delivery estimate, so no problems at all.
I'm a big fan of the TV series, and cannot wait for Season 3's soon release in UK. Good condition the book was, and very happy indeed

Transformers: Season 2.1 [DVD]
Transformers: Season 2.1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frank Welker
Offered by The Bookstop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for a collection, 16 Jan 2013
I love this DVD, good condition, and I have now completed the whole G1 collection with this package. Good thing for amazon for having this item on show, took time to find it.
BTW, all discs are there, and I sat through each disc and episode, had no scratches or freezes at all, so very good for that

Kiss An Angel
Kiss An Angel
by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kiss An Angel (Paperback)
Randomly turned a page and read that bit for a test, and it was truely brilliant. Gonna continue reading, as Im a fan of romance novels.

Transformers Animated - Be the Hero: Quest for the Allspark
Transformers Animated - Be the Hero: Quest for the Allspark

4.0 out of 5 stars Good condition, 16 Jan 2013
Good condition, apart from the fold on 1 page, and some pencil drawings, but only a simple rubber can fix that :)
Very interactive for young kids to feel like they are a part of the adventure, and well done seller

Transformers Animated Deluxe Figure Autobot Jazz
Transformers Animated Deluxe Figure Autobot Jazz

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book for Transformers collectors, 16 Jan 2013
I had spent ages searching for a Transformers Jazz action figure for my collection, and very satisfied with this price for this figure of the Animated Jazz; he's the first I have of the Animated figures, and very happy. No damages, packaging wasn't secure because it had been opened already, but as long as I had the figure, Im happy. Well done seller

Transformers: Exodus: The Official History of the War for Cybertron
Transformers: Exodus: The Official History of the War for Cybertron
by Alex Irvine

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book for Transformers collectors, 16 Jan 2013
Being a big fan of Transformers myself, and watching the DVDs all over again, I needed something else; books. I like to read the transformers adventures aswell, and so this book was perfect. Bought with Exiles, I got both this and Exiles, and didn't expect loads of pages, will definitely keep me entertained for some good days.

A good read and perfect for Transformers fans

Page: 1 | 2