Profile for Have A Nice Day > Reviews

Content by Have A Nice Day

Have A Nice Day "Things Will Never Be The Same" (Europe)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 1 Jun 2013
I bought one for myself and one for my dad. And it's better then brilliant. The keyboard is nice to use and is setout like a standard apple keyboard. If the ipad has music on it, you can play music direct from the keyboard as you would from a Macbook. You can have the ipad in portrait and landscape. The screen holder also slides out if you want the screen a further away. It feels like using a laptop, I keep going for the mouse pad, but of course there isn't one, d'oh!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2013 12:06 PM BST

IPHONE 4 / IPHONE 4S BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD SLIDER CASE - BLACK
IPHONE 4 / IPHONE 4S BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD SLIDER CASE - BLACK
Offered by Skque

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too Bad, 21 May 2013
It was the first keyboard case I'd bought. Since buying it I've found it difficult to speed type and prefer using the visual keyboard. Saying that the car as a whole is nice to hold. I won't be buying another keyboard case, but for less then £15 I can't complain.

Bay of Secrets
Bay of Secrets
by Rosanna Ley

5.0 out of 5 stars Another smash hit by Rosanna Ley, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Bay of Secrets (Paperback)
I am not the fastest of readers and having just completed Rosanna's first book 'The Villa' I was so pleased to see Rosanna's follow up book, Bay of Secrets was now available to read. Similar to the 'The Villa' I found myself being enticed into the rich and wonderful world that Rosanna had created. I enjoyed greatly the first story 'The Villa', but from reading the title 'Bay of Secrets' I was spelled bound.

Rosanna has such a powerful way with words that I find myself putting up the shutters to the outside world and being drawn into the world of the 'Bay of Secrets.' I picked up the book from WH Smiths at Manchester airport and by the time I arrived in Stockholm, I had finished the book. What had in real time turned out to be a six hour flight, not to mention delay seemed more like five minutes - all thanks to this stunning book - Bay of Secrets.

Forgive me please for not going too much into the actual story, as others may do. I don't believe in spoiling it for my follow readers. All I can and shall say is that this is a wonderful read and it's number two in my pile of books to read again.

Thank you Rosanna, I look forward to your third book with great anticipation!

IKEA Toilet Brush with Holder WHITE Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
IKEA Toilet Brush with Holder WHITE Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Offered by REMI DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars BOGOF, 18 May 2013
How can you not like an offer where you get an additional toilet brush free? I need a replacement toilet brush and saw little point in paying silly amounts of money when all it's going to do is get dirty, germs and other horrible things. The price is more then fair less then £4 for 2 toilet brushes, it was a no brainer not to get these.

USB Datenkabel TomTom Via - Datenkabel mit Ladefunktion für Tom Tom Via 125 Via 110 Via 120 Europe / Europe Traffic / Central Europe Traffic Life Start 20 Start 25 60 (nicht Start IQR) GO LIVE 820 GoLive 825 , s. Beschreibung
Offered by Startechnik-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars TOMTOM GO LIVE 820, 18 May 2013
The lead I had for my GO LIVE 820 was damaged and so I needed a replacement, this product fits perfectly with the TOMTOM GO LIVE 820 and I would imagine it would be the same for the rest of the TOMTOM GO LIVE range. I haven't had any issues the lead since it arrived.

Tefal Fresh Express
Tefal Fresh Express
Offered by bargainunlimited

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Gadget, 18 May 2013
I like my kitchen gadgets and thought this would be perfect for me. The Express is really good at chopping things such as carrots, mushrooms and the like. But... It doesn't chop all of the mushroom, carrot etc. You're left with a piece which means you have to wrestle with the blade to get it out. Also it can be rather messy despite having a large bowl sat in front where the majority of the contents of the carrot etc do go, however you'll have to tidy up after yourself once finished. Washing the gadget is easy and quick. I would have given this product five stars had it chopped 100% of the item. I found it didn't chop onions very well and you often have to cut down the size of the object your going to chop other wise it'll get stuck or simply won't fit.

In-Car Charger for Apple MacBook 13-inch (Air, Pro, Unibody) - Lavolta® Travel 12V DC Adapter
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 18 May 2013
The great thing about this product is that if you spend a lot of time in the car and use the Mac, whether it be Air, Pro and the normal MacBook you no longer have to worry about Battery life and it works on not just the 13-inch, 15-inch and 17-inch as it's basically a normal apple charger for the laptop only difference is one end has a cigarette lighter charger instead of a plug. No more watching the battery life being sucked out of the my Macbook Pro whilst being in the car and running Dreamweaver, Photoshop, xCode.

Monkey Business [DVD] [1952]
Monkey Business [DVD] [1952]
Dvd ~ Cary Grant
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully Funny from the word GO!, 25 Jun 2012
This review is from: Monkey Business [DVD] [1952] (DVD)
Seeing some of Hollywood's Greatest in a film together is a real treat, but I don't think it gets any better than this. Carey Grant plays the part of a chemist who seeks what most of us all do the fountain of youth, little does he know that it isn't him who has found it but a clever little Chimp who goes by the name of Esther. It's a brilliant written film and full of laughter, from scenes such as seeing Carey Grant playing the part of an Indian and Ginger Rogers believing Carey has turned into a baby. It's a wonderfully funny film and I'm so glad I came across this gem of a film.

The Villa
The Villa

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Day, 20 Jun 2012
This review is from: The Villa (Kindle Edition)
It began with a brief look through the kindle store to find myself something new to read. I turned the page and soon without a moment hestitation 'The Villa' drew me in and soon I was caught, caught by a story that didn't let me go and for that I was grateful, because I didn't want to leave. I was enticed by the story, as soon as I had started reading the page the next page called out to me. Never had I gone through a book as quickly as 'The Villa.' The story gripped me for the very first sentence. Thank you Rosanna for such a wonderful story and PLEASE do another one!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2013 12:29 AM BST

HP X2301 LCD Monitor
HP X2301 LCD Monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars Not 4 MACS!!!, 16 April 2012
I bought the HP x2301 to use with my Mac Book Pro 2011 17". Having got a LG M2343A which does work with the MAC. I automatically assumed it would work perfectly well with a HP x2301, which it doesn't. Luckily for me, I had a seperate Samsung Laptop. I am somewhat disappointed that HP do not support MACs with their monitors (certainly not a Mac Book Pro 2011). But saying that it is still a lovely clear picture although for some reason the HDMI lead from the monitor to the laptop doesn't pickup a picture... Perhaps it's me assuming it would work when perhaps it doesn't... Erm? Note to self: Stop assuming! Seriously it offers a great clear picture and its very light as well. When I picked it up from PC World, I was very surprised at how light it was. Had it worked with my MAC then it would have gotten 5-stars - disappointing about that, but that's life - I guess. Still if you want a stylish light 23" monitor you can't go far wrong with this little beauty, just avoid it if you want to use it with your MAC. Shame on you HP for not supporting MACs with such stylish monitor!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 25, 2012 7:16 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2