Profile for Ms M Turner > Reviews

Amethyst Crystal Chip Bracelet
Amethyst Crystal Chip Bracelet
Offered by GeoFossils

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 10 Oct 2014
Much better quality than I was expecting for the price, well worth it and it has a nice weight to it.

Adjustable Wheeled Tilting Over Bed or Chair Table
Adjustable Wheeled Tilting Over Bed or Chair Table

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but could do better., 10 Oct 2014
I'm really pleased with this table, its wide enough to go over my rise and recline chair, sturdy enough to take everything I need during the day and the tilt section is very handy for reading, drawing etc. Unlike others who have reviewed this item I was lucky and there was no problem with hinges and so forth. I really do like this table and would have given 5 stars but it is let down by the castors. It seems stupid to me to have a well put together table and then fix cheap castors to it, you can buy them for a little as 32p. I have smooth hard floors with nothing that could harm the castors or get in there way nor did I overload the table yet two of the four castors failed and collapsed within six months. As I have said I really like this table to rather than complain or replace it I pulled off the two remaining castors and took a trip to our local Screw Fix. With a few screws and a couple of brackets, total cost £18.54. I replaced the cheap castors with heavy duty one's. The table now glides around with finger tip control and is perfect.

Sony MDR-V55 DJ Stereo Headphones - Red
Sony MDR-V55 DJ Stereo Headphones - Red
Offered by Apple Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them., 11 Aug 2014
Love these headphones. Had been using my partners Seinhauser's but found them too tight so decided to return to Sony. The MDR-V55 beat the Seinhauser's hands down all round. I like to be able to hear every element of my music clearly and with these you can. I was picking up things that I had never heard before and the vocals are crystal. They are heavier on the bass than others I've had but I like that so its not a problem for me but I'm sure a fiddle with the graphic equaliser would tone it down if it was too much though.

I bought them to listen to music on my laptop while working so the shorter one sided cabal is brilliant. If positioned right they do shut out environmental noise well. Haven't come across the creak that others have talked about, mine are silent. They do press on the ears to start with but have become more comfortable with use, I should also say that I have a lot of metalwork in my ears so the fact that they have become more comfortable at all is impressive.

All round a good set of headphones at a good price.

Flexiseq Gel 50g
Flexiseq Gel 50g
Offered by Zafash Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well for me., 10 April 2014
This review is from: Flexiseq Gel 50g (Personal Care)
I have moderate to severe arthritis in most of my joints and have to use a wheelchair, but due to intolerance of certain drugs am unable to take any of the normal medication, including pain killers, that are prescribed for the condition. I ordered Flexiseq after reading reviews and doing my own research. When it arrived I experimented by putting it only on my right knee for two days to compare any differences. To my great surprise it has had an effect so now use it on both knees. Because of the cost I use a little less than the instructions say and only put it on once a day. It has reduced the grinding and the pain levels have dropped significantly. I have tried it on other joints and come to the conclusion that on me the worse the joint deterioration the better it works. Hope it works as well for others.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2014 12:52 PM GMT