Profile for Mrs. L. M. Pedley > Reviews

Content by Mrs. L. M. Pedley

Mrs. L. M. Pedley (Lancashire)

Page: 1 | 2
Hilltop Honey Raw Organic Lime Blossom Honey 370 g
Hilltop Honey Raw Organic Lime Blossom Honey 370 g

3.0 out of 5 stars Unusual Flavour, 23 Jan. 2015
Bought this as I had previously tried Honey with Lemon which I really enjoyed. There is a citrus note, but the dominant flavour is floral. Very unusual taste - runny, not too sweet and makes me think of flowers every time I eat it. It's OK but I think I prefer my Honey & Lemon which is sharp & sweet.

Case of 6 x Hilltop Honey Raw British Creamed Honey (340G) Gluten Free
Case of 6 x Hilltop Honey Raw British Creamed Honey (340G) Gluten Free
Offered by Ainley Organics (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, 23 Jan. 2015
Bought this from Hilltop Honey - thick creamy Honey great for spreading on toast etc - love the taste but quite sweet - the British Wildflower Honey I also bought from the same producer tastes just as good but not quite as sweet. It's more runny though unless you leave it to crystallize.

Lost: The Complete Seasons 1-3 [DVD]
Lost: The Complete Seasons 1-3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Gift, 21 Mar. 2014
Bought as a Xmas gift for my son-in-law - never watched it myself but he loved it so I'm told.

Canon SELPHY CP510 Compact Photo Printer
Canon SELPHY CP510 Compact Photo Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Mar. 2014
Had this some time now & not used it for a while, but was perfect for printing out photo's - loved it.

Orchard Toys Shopping List
Orchard Toys Shopping List

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Shopping List (Toy)
This appeared to be a good quality, educational game. I bought it for my 3 year old Grandson for Xmas but we didn't have chance to play it as he received so many things and was only here for a few days. My Daughter who is a primary school teacher said they have it in the reception class at her school.

LEGO Friends 3061: City Park Café
LEGO Friends 3061: City Park Café
Offered by Idstock

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Girly, 21 Mar. 2014
This was a Xmas gift for my Granddaughter age 7. Very girly and quite easy to build. Usual good quality - only wish pieces came in some sort of container as I keep having to give away my plastic storage boxes.

LEGO Friends 3930: Stephanie's Outdoor Bakery
LEGO Friends 3930: Stephanie's Outdoor Bakery
Offered by Brick Takeover (alle Preise incl. 19 % MwSt. und Rechtliche Infos unter Verkäuferhilfe)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Girly, 21 Mar. 2014
This was an add on gift for my Granddaughter age 7, to go with the City Park Café. Gave an extra figure as Stephanie wasn't included with the café, and could be set up outside the café building for more outside activity.

LEGO Creator 31010: Treehouse
LEGO Creator 31010: Treehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 6+, 21 Mar. 2014
This was a Xmas gift for my 6 year old grandson. He's able to follow the build instructions himself now, but likes a bit of help on a new build/project. Like the fact you can make more than one style of house, but wish the Lego pieces came in some sort of container. Usual good quality - suit boy or girl.

LEGO DUPLO 10512: Jake's Treasure Hunt
LEGO DUPLO 10512: Jake's Treasure Hunt
Offered by Toys&Hobbies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great add on, 21 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my 3 year old grandson to go with the Never Land Hideout set. Usual good quality and great for this age group.

Stencil Art (Klutz)
Stencil Art (Klutz)
by Paula Hannigan

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Stencil Art (Klutz) (Paperback)
This is a great gift for either a girl or boy. Lovely booklet inside, with backgrounds, to stencil your designs onto plus finished examples to give you inspiration. Nice & sturdy - ideal for your little artist. Bought for 6 year old.

Page: 1 | 2