Profile for Moodygal > Reviews

Content by Moodygal

Moodygal

B.I.G. Power Hand (Blue and White)
B.I.G. Power Hand (Blue and White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, 20 Dec 2013
The item was delivered quick and it was cheaper than the one in the shop.havent tried to play with it yet as it will be a christmas present,still wrapped under the tree.

Playshoes Swim Boy's Shorts Blue 7-8 Years
Playshoes Swim Boy's Shorts Blue 7-8 Years
Price: 24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick refund, 20 Dec 2013
I had to return the product as the size of 7-8 appeared too small fot my son.my payment was refunded after only,I think 2 days of my feedback.thank u.

Cloudseller NEW iPhone 5/5S/5C CHARGER LEAD HIGH QUALITY USB DATA CABLE- 8 Pin - APPLE IPHONE 5/5S/5C, IPOD TOUCH 5 NANO 7 IPAD MINI
Offered by cloudseller
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted for two weeks, 22 Nov 2013
At first,I was so impressed with the product.i thought that the price was a bargain.but after only two weeks of use,it snapped(connection to the plug).i was disappointed.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars dont know yet, 27 July 2013
Ive already used half of the 200 mls tube but i havent seen d results yet.how long should i wait?my hair is still falling out and breaking.im not sure if ill buy again.on d lighter note,d delivery was prompt.

Argan Oil - 100% Pure & Organic - Multipurpose Treatment - 10ml
Argan Oil - 100% Pure & Organic - Multipurpose Treatment - 10ml
Offered by Essential Oils Direct (Retail)
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 14 Mar 2013
Very good as moisturiser for skin,hair and nails.ill definitely buy again.prompt delivery.im satisfied and will recommend to friends.five stars :)