Profile for valleys5016 > Reviews

8 x T10 3W 12V Bulbs - Dashboard/Side Light Bulbs
8 x T10 3W 12V Bulbs - Dashboard/Side Light Bulbs
Offered by Dependable Trading LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 7 Sept. 2013
I bought these as its £2 in a retail store for 2 bulbs. So i thought it was a bargain receiving 8!

They are near enough 3V and work brilliant as Dashboard lights for motorbikes and cars!

Great product! Sit snugly in the original bulb holder on my vehicle hence very easy to fit! I would seriously recommend it!

Introducing Psychology: A Graphic Guide to Your Mind and Behaviour  (Introducing...)
Introducing Psychology: A Graphic Guide to Your Mind and Behaviour (Introducing...)
by Nigel Benson

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty basic and interesting., 7 Aug. 2011
This book is very good, as the author has made it very easy to understand and follow through. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who is doing an A-level in psychology as it doesn't go deep enough into detail. I would rather recommend it to someone who has an interest and would like to know bits and pieces about the subject. Very good book! I'm reading it as we speak and finished it once already!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2011 7:16 PM GMT

Distort Cube
Distort Cube
Offered by SWEETY LIFE

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game!, 26 July 2011
This review is from: Distort Cube (Toy)
This cube is very difficult. And the turning mechanism sticks and i wouldnt recommend it to someone who has problems with their hands. There are ways to solve it online, just go on youtube and they do work. I've never completed it and ive had it ages. Fun game though :)

3.5mm Stereo Plug to Stereo Plug 5 Mtrs Gold
3.5mm Stereo Plug to Stereo Plug 5 Mtrs Gold
Offered by HDMIPerfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, low price!, 23 Mar. 2011
It's what it says in the title! 5 meters long, Stereo to Stereo cable. I was not sure whether to get this myself. As I had an 'AUX' input on my stereo and I wanted to link my PC up to it. I didn't know if this was the right cable. But it was! Great sound quality from it as-well. I may get a spare... :D Hope this helps.

Tone Deaf Music Guitar Picks/Plectrums with Pick Holder (Pack of 10)
Tone Deaf Music Guitar Picks/Plectrums with Pick Holder (Pack of 10)
Offered by Tone Deaf Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holder!, 23 Feb. 2011
This is a great plectrum holder... I've never lost another plectrum since buying this product! Although the color of the holder is not correct as I received a black one...

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 [XBOX 360]
Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 [XBOX 360]
Offered by media-4-u

4.0 out of 5 stars Best COD Game!!, 23 Feb. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This has to be one of the best 'Call of Duty' games they've ever made! Only one drawback though... no Zombies maps... oh how I miss it! :) Easy controls to get used to though and as realistic as you can get! Online is difficult though, as your playing up against professionals. The campaign is great fun! On all difficulty ratings! -1 Star for lack of Zombies! Great game.. better than 'Black Ops' in my opinion!!