Profile for Collydog > Reviews

Content by Collydog

Collydog (Surrey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Paris (Taschen 25th Anniversary Edition)
Paris (Taschen 25th Anniversary Edition)
by Andreas Krase

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful photographs of old Paris, 3 May 2015
Fabulous. Wonderful photographs of old Paris, my favourite city in the world, and although I have several books on the subject, this is very near the top.

First by Van Cleef and Arpels Perfumed Body Cream 200ml
First by Van Cleef and Arpels Perfumed Body Cream 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfume is my favourite of all time so layering with this cream is ..., 3 May 2015
This cream is just gorgeous. The perfume is my favourite of all time so layering with this cream is a perfect for a long lasting scent. Not cheap, but anything worthwhile rarely is!

Coast
Coast
by Joe Cornish

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a friend I admit I read it first and loved it, as did she, 3 May 2015
This review is from: Coast (Paperback)
Bought as a present for a friend I admit I read it first and loved it, as did she!

MotoGP 2014 Review [DVD]
MotoGP 2014 Review [DVD]
Offered by Special Interests

5.0 out of 5 stars Always excellent and this one was no exception, 3 May 2015
This review is from: MotoGP 2014 Review [DVD] (DVD)
I buy one of these very year for my husband. Always excellent and this one was no exception.

The Great Bear Rainforest: Canada's Forgotten Coast
The Great Bear Rainforest: Canada's Forgotten Coast
by Ian McAllister

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this for my husband as a present and he loved it. I have looked through it and the ..., 3 May 2015
I bought this for my husband as a present and he loved it. I have looked through it and the photos are superb.

Beautiful: A beautiful girl. An evil man. One inspiring true story of courage
Beautiful: A beautiful girl. An evil man. One inspiring true story of courage
by Katie Piper

5.0 out of 5 stars Reviewed on my previous review for Beautiful Ever After, 3 May 2015
Reviewed on my previous review for Beautiful Ever After. Superb but keep some tissues close by. Amazing and uplifting. Her parents must be so proud of her.

Ladies 2 Pair Pretty Polly 40 Denier Knee Highs In 2 Colours - One Size - Black
Ladies 2 Pair Pretty Polly 40 Denier Knee Highs In 2 Colours - One Size - Black
Offered by SockShop

5.0 out of 5 stars ... local store as I used to but was very pleased to find them on Amazon, 3 May 2015
I can't buy these in my local store as I used to but was very pleased to find them on Amazon. The best knee highs I have ever bought. They fit well and actually stay up all day.

Beautiful Ever After
Beautiful Ever After
by Katie Piper

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing woman she is, 3 May 2015
This review is from: Beautiful Ever After (Paperback)
I read Katie's first book, "Beautiful" and was moved beyond belief. What an amazing woman she is. I then put "Beautiful Ever After" in my basket with Amazon and forgot all about it, went shopping and having finished "Beautiful" and seeing BEA on the book shelf in Smiths, bought it. I have now just seen my basket and laughed. I paid over twice as much in the shop as I could have spent on Amazon, but never mind. It is an amazing book, almost finished, and I will certainly read the rest. I can only say that if anyone is ever feeling rather sorry for themselves, read these books and you will snap out of it very quickly. Sometimes reading what she has been through, it is hard to imagine she has not only survived so well, but has become so productive and successful in such a awe inspiring way. I may never meet her, but if I did I would tell her what she has probably heard so many times before in the last few years. You are an inspiration to all of us who have felt hard done by at any time.

France 2014 Laminated A4 Spiral Atlas (Michelin Tourist and Motoring Atlases)
France 2014 Laminated A4 Spiral Atlas (Michelin Tourist and Motoring Atlases)
by Michelin Maps & Guides
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 2 Jun. 2014
All Michelin maps, to my mind, are superior to any others I have come across, and this is no exception. A lovely spiral bound book with clear maps and a lovely wipe clean finish to the pages.

William De Morgan (Shire Library)
William De Morgan (Shire Library)
by Bob Higgins and Christopher Sstolbert Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely little book, 2 Jun. 2014
This is the first book I have bought on William De Morgan and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it and looking at the beautiful designs. If you are a fan then this is an excellent starting place to learn about a very undervalued designer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5