Profile for jencop > Reviews

Content by jencop

jencop

Nature Babycare Newborn Size 1 (4-11 lbs/2-5 kg) Nappies - 2 x Packs of 26 (52 Nappies)

2.0 out of 5 stars rather hit and miss, 3 Jun 2013
I was really happy with these nappies at first so bought plenty. my little boy gets bad nappy rash with pampers etc do I thought these chlorine free were great. unfortunately they are not always great. seems you can and do have bad batches. one pack hardly worked at all. literally everything soaked through every night. I was constantly changing the poor little fella who was soaked right through to the mattress. it's such a shame as the previous packs were ok, just the odd leak. unfortunately I've has so little sleep this past few weeks with him waking so much due to being so soaking wet and unconfortable, I'm not willing to take the chance in continuing to use them. I've heard that if you call the number they'll send a replacement pack,but how do I know this isn't a dud pack too? afraid in not willing to play napoy lottery. Shame.