Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

2.0 out of 5 stars Paying for everything!!!, 15 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
It is not what I expected. I was under the impression that when you purchased the fire stick you would be able to watch a lot of things on it. You can of course if you are willing to pay for everything. Even old series you have to pay by episode. Definitely not what I thought I was buyig unless I have the "wrong end of the stick". The films are not modern or cheap!! Maybe the youngsters can afford to buy episodes but people on budgets cannot.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2015 10:52 AM GMT

TTH Antique Solid Sterling 925 Silver Genuine Charm Beads [Swirling] Fit European Bracelets

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service & great value for money, 25 Nov. 2014
Lovely beads. Good service & great value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice & affordable, 25 Nov. 2014
I should have ordered 2 of these. Very nice & affordable. Good service by seller.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars They are lovely. At first they would not fit ..., 25 Nov. 2014
They are lovely. At first they would not fit on my bracelet, not sellers fault, but after discovering & removing rubber band from middle they fit perfectly. Well worth the money paid.

A Keyring with a picture of a cute Bichon Frise Dog with the wording KEEP CALM AND LOVE YOUR BICHON FRIS… from our unique KEEP CALM and CARRY ON gift range. An original Birthday or Christmas stocking filler gift idea for a dog lover!
Offered by HospitalityQuality

Mummy Clip Parent Organiser
Mummy Clip Parent Organiser
Offered by Blyme

4.0 out of 5 stars Was recommended this by fellow dog owner, 9 Oct. 2014
Was recommended this by fellow dog owner. When attached to a double lead it saves the dogs getting tangled as they did on 2 single leads. Comfortable to hold unlike some leashes.

A fridge magnet with a picture of a cute Bichon Frise Dog with the wording KEEP CALM AND LOVE YOUR BICHON FRIS… from our unique KEEP CALM and CARRY ON gift range. An original Birthday or Christmas stocking filler gift idea for a dog lover!
Offered by HospitalityQuality

Bichon Frise Collectible Dog Figurine by Lesser & Pavey, Leonardo Collection, Gift Boxed
Offered by Layton's bits and bobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct. 2014
See above comment.

Bichon Frise Car Sign with Suction Cup - "I Love My Bichon"
Bichon Frise Car Sign with Suction Cup - "I Love My Bichon"
Offered by Home Barn Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Oct. 2014
A bit flimsy. Keeps blowing away when I open my car boot.

Bichon Frise Pet Sign
Bichon Frise Pet Sign
Offered by Sterling Effectz

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct. 2014
Handy to warn visitors they may be licked to death lol.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3