Profile for blueskye > Reviews

Monty Python - The Movies (6 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [2006]
Monty Python - The Movies (6 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Graham Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to love?, 12 Nov 2013
This is a classic set and if you haven't seen any of the movies, then it's time you did as they are great!

Skylanders Giants: Starter Pack (PS3)
Skylanders Giants: Starter Pack (PS3)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it!, 12 Nov 2013
My 10 year old daughter loves this game and has had a lot of play time from it so far.

The Wet Set Rectangular Pool Cover (58412)
The Wet Set Rectangular Pool Cover (58412)
Offered by Toybroker-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars No point in one without the other., 12 Nov 2013
I bought the rectangular pool whilst the weather was great here in the UK this summer - unfortunately not long after the pool was inflated and filled with water, the weather changed :( I wish I had bought the pool cover together with the pool, as my efforts were soon wasted when the pool became dirty with dust and debris from the poor weather. Next summer (weather permitting!) I will make good use of the pool cover.

The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Union Jack Commemorative Shopping Bag
The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Union Jack Commemorative Shopping Bag
Offered by Party Save Smile

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain!, 12 Nov 2013
I bought this for a friend in the USA. I am sure she will love it as she is a big fan of the Royals!
It's a good sized bag and great value for money!

25 Piece Craft Felt Fabric Pack - Assorted Colours
25 Piece Craft Felt Fabric Pack - Assorted Colours
Offered by Bombay Collections

4.0 out of 5 stars Felt, 8 Aug 2013
The colours in the pack that arrived are more limited than in the picture. However the quality is fine and my daughter has been able to use it for a variety of crafts.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy., 8 Aug 2013
I bought this to use on my dog after paying a fortune for a tiny bottle at the vets. I am very pleased with my purchase.

A
A
Offered by Bee-Entertained

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: A (Audio CD)
I love this album, so easy to listen to. I play it in the car every day and my 10 year old daughter even approves!

Go Walk Collar Reflective, L, Green
Go Walk Collar Reflective, L, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 30 Nov 2012
I was looking for a good quality, highly reflective collar for my German Shepherd dog. I live in a rural area which is very dark on a winters night and I have found that this collar reflects very well in car headlights. It is also comfortable on my dog as the collar is designed in such a way that I won't accidentally catch her coat in the fastener, it is very well made and I am really pleased with it.

Bindeez Super Studio
Bindeez Super Studio

5.0 out of 5 stars Bindeez Super-duper-fun, 1 Dec 2008
This review is from: Bindeez Super Studio (Toy)
My little girl played with this for hours when we stayed with friends for a holiday, I was amazed at the time she spent creating little bead pictures and models. The only drawback was picking up tiny beads that inevitably ended up on the floor but overall she had great fun playing with it (my 13 year old son even had a go!) I have bought this for her Christmas as it's one of the presents she has asked for.

Katie Morag's Island Stories (Katie Morag Stories)
Katie Morag's Island Stories (Katie Morag Stories)
by Mairi Hedderwick

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful!, 1 Dec 2008
I bought this book for my 6 year old daughter and we are throughly enjoying reading the stories together. It's a lovely book all about Katie Morag, her friends and her family, and the Island of Struay where they live on the West Coast of Scotland.

Page: 1 | 2