Profile for Stephanie > Reviews

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Aug 2014
I love this product, it really does allow a flawless finish!

The Ecclesiastical History of the English People (Oxford World's Classics)
The Ecclesiastical History of the English People (Oxford World's Classics)
by Bede
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Bede, a Medieval source must for inspiring Historians, 8 May 2014
Bede provides many accounts within his writings that can't be found elsewhere, as such, it is a great source to have for inspiring historians such as myself. I recently studied Bede in depth and found that you need to read between the lines quite a bit, this book provides a great account of topics such as the conversion of Christianity in Northumbria, and the Anglo Saxon Kingdoms, while Bede's book is a difficult read, it is extremely educating and I recommend it to anyone just looking to educate themselves a bit more in the medieval times covered in this book. Overall, I would have still read this book even if it was not a requirement, and will continue to read it even now that my module is over. Opinions may be segregated in regards to Bede himself, but it is undeniable that he provides a magnitude of information that will occupy any reader!

LADIES SEQUIN LACE FLORAL MESH PEPLUM FRILL BODYCON SMART TOPS LONG SLEEVED TOP BLOUSE WOMEN DRESS (M/L, ROYAL BLUE)
Offered by MIXLOT LTD
Price: 11.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful top, 1 Feb 2014
I love the top, I honestly didn't expect it to look so good. I've ordered it in all colours now and would recommend it. I was hesitant about buying online but this product is beautiful and classy looking, it is also very delicate so be careful with the lace on it.

New Womens Black Owl Printed Ladies Long Sleeve Knitted Winter Cardigan Size 12/14
Offered by Mark trend
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking cardigan, 21 Jan 2014
It's a nice comfortable cardigan, that fits nicely, it isn't too thick or chunky which is great, I'm always hesitant to buy cardigans for this reason. I would recommend.

Edexcel AS History Unit 1 Student Unit Guide: From Second Reich to Third Reich, Germany 1918-45 (Option F7): AS from Second Reich to Third Reich, Germany 1918-45: Unit 1, option F7 (Edexcel As Level)
by Geoff Stewart
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, helped me pass my exams :), 12 Nov 2013
This book was a lifesaver for me last year, I was doing a History A level (obviously) and the book helped me so much with understanding the events and the example articles at the back of the book were amazing, it took a lot of stress of me having a basic explanation of the events. I would definitely recommend to any A level students struggling with this topic, of even just studying it at all. I got an A!

Real Techniques Core Collection Kit
Real Techniques Core Collection Kit
Offered by Lucky Nail Polish
Price: 13.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Brushes, 12 Nov 2013
I've spend quite a lot of money in the past on makeup brushes and these ones are up there at the top with so many brand name brushes, I would recommend.

4x T1816XL FCI Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges To Replace Epson Daisy 18XL Inks Cartridge (Contains: 1x T1811 Black, 1x T1812 Cyan, 1x T1813 Magenta, 1x T1814 Yellow) for Epson Expression Home XP102, XP202, XP205, XP212, XP215, XP30, XP302, XP305, XP312, XP315, XP402, XP405, XP412, XP415 printers
Offered by First Call Inks
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Nov 2013
I was so hesitant to buy after bad experiences with other supposedly compatible inks. I have the Expression 205 and the ink works perfectly, and is just a little bit of the price of the official Daisy inks, I'm very pleased with this purchase and will definitely be returning for more.

Storm Women's Pavilion Laptop Bag Brown STDX-DIST19
Storm Women's Pavilion Laptop Bag Brown STDX-DIST19

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Laptop bag, 12 Nov 2013
I got an amazing deal on this bag, my laptop fits perfectly and I love the fact that you can also use it as a normal bag if you want too. Most likely one of my best purchases lately. There is plenty of room inside also, so if you are a university student like me and need plenty of room, then this is great. I would definitely recommend, at this price it can't be beat.

Nakd Berry Delight Gluten Free Bar 35 g (Pack of 18)
Nakd Berry Delight Gluten Free Bar 35 g (Pack of 18)
Offered by Team Nutrition
Price: 13.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 5 Nov 2013
I just had one of these today, and I loved it. I immediately came onto amazon and ordered the bulk of 18, and on subscription. They taste just like you would think, I thought initially that they would be horrible, but I was wrong. The fact that they are Gluten Free makes them perfect for non gluten eaters like me that struggle to find good tasting snacks. I'm very glad I found it.

W7 Brow Bar Eyebrow Stencil Kit
W7 Brow Bar Eyebrow Stencil Kit
Offered by Beauty Store Uk
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Amazing, 22 Oct 2013
I was bought this a few months ago, I am actually missing half of one eyebrow from a dog attack. For years I have been spending money on Camouflage creams to get a reasonable result. Now, when I use this kit it takes me a maximum of five minutes to draw the eyebrow on from scratch and it looks perfect. This has honestly helped me so much, instead of constantly being self concious of my scar and missing eyebrow, nobody can even tell that I am missing part of my eyebrow, when I tell people, they don't believe me until I show them. The makeup also stays on without any further assistance from me, and nothing stays on my scar like that. I have always spend at least an hour a day attempting to perfect my eyebrow, for almost seven years now. I absolutely love this kit, it works amazingly for me and I would never go back to any other eyebrow makeup.

Page: 1 | 2