Profile for Josie-Jo83 > Reviews

Content by Josie-Jo83

Josie-Jo83 (Dundee)

Leroy Anderson at the Piano: Complete Works for Solo Piano -- Centennial Edition
by Leroy Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 11 Sept. 2013
Great book of piano music. Fun pieces to play. Great arrangements of orchestral scores without being too difficult. Would recommend.

Sabichi Oceana Shower Caddy
Sabichi Oceana Shower Caddy
Offered by Perfect Groceries

2.0 out of 5 stars Basket sides far too low, 21 Aug. 2013
I bought this thinking it would be a great replacement to a previous shower caddy that had gone rusty. It looked identical so was thrilled when it arrived. However, as soon as I put bottles of shampoo in they all fell out as the sides on the basket are so low. If the sides were higher then I think this would be a great product. Am rather disappointed with it and have gone back to using my old one. If you only want to store soap and hang things from the bottom then I'm sure it would be a great buy.

The Northern Monkey Survival Guide: How to Hang on to Your Northern Cred in a World Filled with Southern Jessies
by Tim Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Northern Monkey Survival Guide, 16 Aug. 2010
An absolutely hilarious read! A must have for any northener who has experienced southerners thining on the north!!!

Disney Winnie the Pooh 'Sketched' Roll of 5m Self-Adhesive Nursery Border - NEW
Disney Winnie the Pooh 'Sketched' Roll of 5m Self-Adhesive Nursery Border - NEW

3.0 out of 5 stars Border paper, 16 Aug. 2010
Winnie-the-Pooh self-adhesive border paper looks great but is a little fiddly to put on without creating air pockets behind the paper. It looks great in my son's nursery and we cut out a few of the characters from the left over paper to stick on the wall as individual pieces.

ghd IV Styler
ghd IV Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars GHD IV straighteners, 15 Aug. 2010
This review is from: ghd IV Styler (Personal Care)
Absolutely brilliant. One of the best buys I've made in a long time. My hair is straightened much more quickly using these than my previous non GHD straighteners and the results last for much longer. Really easy to use.

ghd Ultimate Styler Carry Bag with Heat Mat- Black
ghd Ultimate Styler Carry Bag with Heat Mat- Black

5.0 out of 5 stars GHD Straightener heat mat and carry bag, 15 Aug. 2010
This was a great buy. It gives me peace of mind when I've been using my straighteners and need to put them down whilst still hot. Using this I know they won't burn anything. It's also a really handy carry case that's not too bulky.