ARRAY(0xaab683c0)

Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography
Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography
by Walter Isaacson
Price: 16.75

5.0 out of 5 stars You cant make an omlette without breaking a few eggs, 4 Oct 2012
For those of us who struggle with guilt and doubt when venting our frustrations in life here is a big lesson. If you are focused on what you wish to achieve you will inevitably upset people along the way and perhaps there is little point over thinking the whole concept. Steve Jobs was undoubtably a harsh and complicated charachter who simply could not stand for anything less than perfect and as the saying goes "you cant make an omlette without breaking a few eggs". In the end it was down to others to make the effort to learn about the man,understand and find a way to fit in.The complication to that harsh and often hurtful charachter was that really all he wanted was to provide us all with something of beauty and to make our lives easier.

I loved the book ,I knew little about the man or how he came to prominance. I know I have always looked at the apple products that I own and just thought how beautiful they are. I believed whoever was behind this had thought long and emotionally and giving this to the masses, I needed to know more about the person that was that selfless.

Very rarely someone comes a long who can cause huge shifts that effect the whole world, another lesson here, as is often the case its about keeping things simple and minimalistic, without greed.

Sealskinz Waterproof Ultra grip Gloves, Black, Medium: 9
Sealskinz Waterproof Ultra grip Gloves, Black, Medium: 9

5.0 out of 5 stars TOUGH ENOUGH FOR TOUGH GUY, 25 Jan 2010
I WORE THESE FOR THE ANNUAL TOUGH GUY CHALLENGE, THEY WERE SUPERB, I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN MY GROUP OF 7 TO FINISH RELATIVELY WARM.THEY ARE COMPLETELY WATERPROOF AND VERY WARM.I WAS EXTREMELY IMPRESSED.

Daltrey
Daltrey

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful album, 11 Dec 2008
This review is from: Daltrey (MP3 Download)
have loved this album since i first found it in my parents record collection, i just lose myself in some of these tracks, in particular you are yourself, giving it all away.The whole album though is just beautiful in my opinion, cant wait to get it on my ipod and play it on the way to and from work.