Profile for Moiza > Reviews

Content by Moiza

Moiza "Moiza" (Suffolk, UK)

Samrick Polka Dots Specially Designed Leather Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini - Blue White
Offered by Aero Communication Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Super service!, 8 Dec. 2014
Great product, exactly as described and with super-fast delivery. Would recommend.

All That I Am
All That I Am
by Anna Funder

2.0 out of 5 stars I think I'll give up on this one..., 17 Aug. 2012
This review is from: All That I Am (Paperback)
I have been trying to read this book for a few weeks but every time I pick it up I feel like I don't understand what is going on. History & war are favourite subjects of mine but this is proving very hard to enjoy. I feel muddled by the narration of the character and the chopping/changing are doing it no favours. The story writing is not understadable to me - this book has one last chance. Tonight I will read a few more pages but if not then I am done!

Eylure pro-brow Dybrow Dye Kit- Black
Eylure pro-brow Dybrow Dye Kit- Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I had hoped but OK for DIY, 21 Dec. 2011
I received this item very quickly but not sure if the Dylash packet had been opened before I got it. I am not sure if I am missing a mixing bowl as I only have the clear plastic moulding (that housed the ingredients) to mix it in. I used to have my eyebrows tinted by a professional but decided to try this, to save money. I recommend the black even if you are blonde as it is not that dark. I followed the instructions but found the mix a bit sloppy/wet so will have to experiment with this to get it right.I dyed my brows twice but still not the same depth of colour that I got a salon. Maybe I am doing it wrong - I don't know. However, this is a good way to DIY brows but I have not tried eyelashes yet. Bit nervous about that one!

Believer
Believer
Offered by Shaktu Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Great voice, chilled album, 14 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Believer (Audio CD)
I hadn't heard of Emily Maguire before she supported Dennis Locorriere on tour (I work in a theatre where they played). I went online to listen to a few tracks and am so glad that I bought the album - looking forward to hearing more of her music. This is great music for chilling/reading/background music. She really does have a superb soft voice.

Wingless victory: The story of Sir Basil Embry's escape from occupied France in the Summer of 1940
by Anthony Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Should be a film!, 4 Mar. 2010
I picked this book up in a sort of antique / thrift store. THis is one of the best books I have ever read. It has a fantastic pace, details remembered are amazing and such a fascinating read. It took me only a few nights to read it - very hard to put down as you cannot wait to read more.

It is hard to believe that this is all real, and he is/was a local to me. A very inspiring man - he deserves all the medals he has won!

Late Night Tales
Late Night Tales

4.0 out of 5 stars Chilled, 24 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Late Night Tales (Audio CD)
A great mix of eclectic chillout tunes from a great group. Try their cds too!

Messiah
Messiah
by Boris Starling

5.0 out of 5 stars Un-put-downable, 24 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Messiah (Paperback)
I had had this book in my collection for a while and have eventually got round to reading this after seeing it on the telly a few years ago. It is extremely well written with some truly toe-curling gruesome descriptions. I didn't remember everything from the tv programme thankfully so it all unfolded nicely in front of my eyes, keeping you hooked until the final page.Messiah

I cannot wait to read the next one 'Storm'. Excellent! Definitely recommended.