Profile for Amanda > Reviews

Content by Amanda

Amanda

Page: 1 | 2
Christmas Jumpers (M/L, Red)
Christmas Jumpers (M/L, Red)
Offered by Brands U Love
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars gift to self, 30 Dec 2013
I actually bought this jumper last year and it still looks great. Its a good size im a 14 -16 (ordered m/l) and it fits well not skin tight and not baggy, JUST right! Well made, laundered very well. I always get nice comments about my Christmas jumper and I like wearing it.,,.

The Mums' Book: For the Mum Who's Best at Everything
The Mums' Book: For the Mum Who's Best at Everything
by Alison Maloney
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars gift from my daughter, 30 Dec 2013
I love this little book. My daughter got it for me. I often read a little snip bit and it alway brings a smile to my face. Sometimes it reminds me of my grandmother and others my dear mum as it often sounds like something they would say. Oddly my daughter says the same. ?...

Boutique Anna Purple Jewellery Roll
Boutique Anna Purple Jewellery Roll

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas gifts, 30 Dec 2013
I got two of these for christmas gifts. One for my early twenties dauhter and for my teenage niece. Came on time. Boxed well. Perfect for 2 special girls

BED WEDGE WITH WASHABLE,QUILTED POLY COTTON COVER
BED WEDGE WITH WASHABLE,QUILTED POLY COTTON COVER
Offered by ShellmarkTextiles
Price: 17.75

4.0 out of 5 stars x2 for xmas gift, 30 Dec 2013
Gift for christmas for two young adults, appears to do the job well , that is supporting young adults while gaming on x box play station watching dvds tv in bed....

Repel 100 Insect Repellent Deet Pump Spray 120ml x 3 (triple pack)
Repel 100 Insect Repellent Deet Pump Spray 120ml x 3 (triple pack)
Offered by Blukoo
Price: 18.67

5.0 out of 5 stars cuba ALMOST bite free holiday, 7 Dec 2013
As it says on the tin, family of 4 used x2 for 2 weeks, as directed, still got the odd bite. Will use again over sea and uk.

Shenyu Adults Anti-frog&UV Protection Swimming Goggles,High Quality, Cheap Price (Red)
Offered by little goon
Price: 6.78

4.0 out of 5 stars contact lenses, 7 Dec 2013
Does the job, nice strong storage box. Vibrant red. Good value for money. Use for eye protection while soft contact lenses in use.

Jacobson Women's Stripey Orange/Black Wellingtons Boots LB8238 4 UK
Jacobson Women's Stripey Orange/Black Wellingtons Boots LB8238 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars tiger, 7 Jun 2013
Definitely recommend these boots and the provider. Quick snappy service, the size is accurate and they look great. I love them.

Tarot To Go! (Activity Kit): Book and Card Set (Petites Plus)
Tarot To Go! (Activity Kit): Book and Card Set (Petites Plus)
by Peter Pauper Press
Price: 5.09

5.0 out of 5 stars tarot, 7 Jun 2013
its exactly what it says it is. I like the explanation of the cards and how to read and use them. Im still learning, this little box is great as it fits into hand bag no problems.

Front Seat Cover For Citroen AX Berlingo BX C1 C5 C8 waterproof
Front Seat Cover For Citroen AX Berlingo BX C1 C5 C8 waterproof
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories
Price: 6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars seat, 7 Jun 2013
A must when you need car seat protection from dirty (garden mud) clothing! Used under baby seat. fits our car seat well, no problems

Healthy Back Bag Microfibre Baglett - Black - Black
Healthy Back Bag Microfibre Baglett - Black - Black
Offered by Outdoors-Online
Price: 14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars shoulder bag, 7 Jun 2013
Working in a multi team area with public access this light weight shoulder bag looks professional and sleek. Fit for purpose, I can get car keys house keys, purse, lipstick, reading glasses and mobile phone all in it. It great.

Page: 1 | 2