ARRAY(0xb3ee10f0)

Profile for Silverfish > Reviews

Content by Silverfish

Silverfish (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Next generation Kindle paperwhite, 7 Mar 2014
I bought this to read ebooks on with the compensation money I obtained under the Sale of Goods Act from the supplier of my Google Nexus 7 which crashed after just 367 (!!!) days of use. I knew that as far as browsing the Internet is concerned the Paperwhite is no match but as an ebook reader I love it. I am really looking forward to using it in France in June when I can see how good it is in hopefully bright sunlight.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Onyx Black (will only fit Kindle Paperwhite)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Paperwhite leather cover, 7 Mar 2014
I was a bit reluctant to spend the extra money at first given that I had also bought the charger but this cover is well worth it. The device clips in perfectly and it is nice just to close the Kindle down and open it up again by use of the cover.

Schubert: Complete Works For Violin And Piano [Alina Ibragimova, Cédric Tiberghien] [Hyperion: CDA67911/2]

2.0 out of 5 stars Unbalanced sound?, 22 Nov 2013
I am no music expert and admittedly I suffer from age-related mild high frequency hearing loss in both ears but for me the sound of the piano almost drowns out the violin in the Fantasy.

Bitter Experience Has Taught Me
Bitter Experience Has Taught Me

2.0 out of 5 stars Me also, 6 Sep 2013
This bitter experience has taught me to be wary of books which are cobbled-together episodes from the lives of newspaper columnists. An insight into the angst of the early 21st century separated male with children if you like that sort of thing but you may not wish to line the author's pocket.

Garmin Universal Friction Mount for 700/600/300/200 series
Garmin Universal Friction Mount for 700/600/300/200 series
Offered by Electronics and Gadgets Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin dashboard satnav mount, 21 Aug 2012
I have used this device on two locations on my undulating dashboard and it hasn't moved an inch so it has fulfilled my hopes. Check first on the Garmin website though that it is compatible with your model.

Typhoon Double Herb Chopper/ Hachoir/ Mezzaluna Set
Typhoon Double Herb Chopper/ Hachoir/ Mezzaluna Set
Offered by Colanders FBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Two blades good, 2 Feb 2009
Models with two blades such as this make quicker work of chopping herbs, chillies and so on than cutters with only one blade. Double-bladed models are more difficult to clean though. The circular depression in the middle of the chopping board is good design.