Profile for Gibson > Reviews

Gibson

Babymoov UV Protection Tent
Babymoov UV Protection Tent

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant good value and looks lovely, 29 Sep 2014
Used on a daily basis over the summer. Brilliant good value and looks lovely. Good quality.

Death... And How To Survive It: A unique, practical and uplifting guide to coming to terms with the loss of your partner
by Kate Boydell

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful woman and role model to any young widow, 29 Sep 2014
Turned things around for me in my greif. Gave me direction and helped me work through what had happened to me after loosing my husband. Wonderful woman and role model to any young widow, or widower trying to cope. Strongly recommend. When I read this I was shouting aloud yes, yes exactly it felt like someone out there actually understood.

Fay's Family Food: Delicious Recipes Where One Meal Feeds Everyone. Whatever Age!
by Fay Ripley

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed. This is supposed to be one stop meals ..., 29 Sep 2014
Very disappointed. This is supposed to be one stop meals that all the family can eat. With a four year old and a one year old I wanted to be cooking one family meal, this book claims to offer recipes that do that but it fails to deliver. It offers fancy dinner party meals with expensive ingredients that most regular children would not touch with a barge pole. Still some nice ideas but not fulfilling its brief in any way.

Paperchase A3 kraft scrapbook
Paperchase A3 kraft scrapbook
Offered by Paperchase

5.0 out of 5 stars such good quality, exactly what I wanted, 29 Sep 2014
Superb value for money, such good quality, exactly what I wanted,

Rotating RGB LED 3D Effect Stage Light Party DJ Disco Lamp Dance Xmas New Year Home Party Clubbing
Offered by Addtocart

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the price can't complain it's good quality and ..., 29 Sep 2014
Amazing for the price can't complain it's good quality and really fantastic brilliant for my kids halloween party or any party.

Nosh for Busy Mums and Dads: A Family Cookbook with Everyday Food for Real Families
by Joy May

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is so good it has changed my life, 29 Sep 2014
This book is so good it has changed my life! I spend less on shopping, have lost weight and my children help me cook so I spend more time with them. My four year old is a fussy eater but she will always try whatever we make and has tried so many new things because she has seen them go in to the cooking. If you have a busy life and have lost your way a bit with all the kids and the stress this will get you back on track and get you all eating proper healthy home cooked meals again and give you new ideas. Also love the treats section of sweet things to make with the kids for a treat. If you want a book with PROPER meals that all the family can eat no matter what their age( my one year old happily eats all these things to.) then you have to buy this book.

Here Come The 123s (CD + DVD)
Here Come The 123s (CD + DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 20 Feb 2012
This was awful. The lyrics of the songs are terrible and no thought has gone into this what so ever. The actual music gives you a headache it is like bad guitar music not at all appropriate for small children. There is no way this can help to teach young children numbers in my opinion there is no consistency just random numbers popping up here and there and due to how bad the music is you can't even hear the pronunciation of most of the songs. Im sorry this is horrendous do not buy this. I got this based on reveiws recommending it do not understand how that happened!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2014 12:18 AM GMT