Profile for Elaine Hunt > Reviews

Elaine Hunt

Logic Puzzles
Logic Puzzles

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Logic Puzzles (App)
Just started on Easy Reasoning but feel I've got my money's worth already! All of these brain teasers were new to me and either amusing, clever or both. Now I have a list of Favourites to try out on my family.

Dark Places
Dark Places

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping - whether you like it or not!, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Dark Places (Kindle Edition)
The title says it all. This whole book is in a dark place you'd really rather not be in but somehow, once you start, you have
to keep popping back to (unless you are able to read a whole
book in one sitting) out of sheer curiosity.

Camera Camcorder HD (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Camera Camcorder HD (Kindle Tablet Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, 1 Oct. 2013
Can't find any instructions. I just keep snapping my own face as I can't get it to focus forwards!

Wish I'd read (poor) reviews first. NB ALWAYS READ THE REVIEWS! Also there should be a way to get your money back.

101 Thoughts to Improve Your Financial Outlook
101 Thoughts to Improve Your Financial Outlook

1.0 out of 5 stars Naive, preachy, patronizing, frequently illiterate rubbish., 25 May 2013
The writer needs to get an education, but this e-book is likely to appeal to simple-minded religious folk for whom it was probably written - apart from making money for the writer, of course! Extremely unsophisticated, and tells you very little about the subject, Money, that it purports to. Not what I thought I was paying for, and very disappointing. I wanted hard facts and useful financial ideas, not a sermon on how to be a better person according to the writer.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

4.0 out of 5 stars Went on a bit too long!, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
Note to her Editor:- should have let her stop at 82.6% done, but otherwise a brilliant study into a vengeful female mind, not forgetting (as if we could!) the hapless male that is Nick.

Fifty Sheds of Grey: Erotica for the not-too-modern male
Fifty Sheds of Grey: Erotica for the not-too-modern male

5.0 out of 5 stars An Absolute Scream, 12 Feb. 2013
From start to finish, particularly if you are into sheds big-time. Just had to read it straight through, and not just for the lascivious graphics. Far, far better than Shades, though you must read that first to appreciate Sheds' subtle humour.