Profile for kayleigh > Reviews

Content by kayleigh

kayleigh

Samsung 535U3C 13.3-inch Sleekbook - Silver (AMD A6 4455M 2.1GHz, 6Gb RAM, 500Gb HDD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)
Offered by TODO! TODO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant laptop!, 24 Feb 2014
Bought this a little hesitant however I am glad I did! The windows 8 does take some getting used to although most laptops have this anyway so don't let that put you off. This machine is extremely light and thin. I have had mine for over a year now and is still in brilliant condition and fast and very stable in operation. Would highly recommend.

GAGS Black Water Resistant Anti Shock Dual Zipped Sleeve / Case / Pouch For All 13.3 inch SAMSUNG Series 9 900X3B, SAMSUNG Series 5 NP530U3B-A01UK Ultrabook....Shielded Zip for Extra Protection
Offered by Laptop Kit UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 24 Feb 2014
After looking around for a laptop case, I stumbled across this one. I was rather hesitant to buy it due to the fact that it didn't seem very protective, however decided to do so anyway and I am glad I did. It does its job and is perfectly fitting.

Portable Solar Charger for Iphone 3, 4 & 4S
Portable Solar Charger for Iphone 3, 4 & 4S

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a brilliant item.., 24 Feb 2014
When receiving this item I was pretty excited that I would no longer have to worry about my phone running out of battery and the worst time possible.
However, this item doesn't work well and when it does it only charges the phone for a short period of time. Also the product is not re usable, it can only be charged a certain amount of times before it cuts out.

Adios Max Maximum Strength Weight Loss Tablets - 100 Tablets
Adios Max Maximum Strength Weight Loss Tablets - 100 Tablets

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money.., 24 Feb 2014
After searching the internet of weight loss solutions I came across Adios. After taking these tablets alongside exercise and healthy eating no improvements were made due to this. I would recommend not buying this product and looking for another.