Profile for JB > Reviews

Grill Brush by Outback
Offered by Cheaper Online Ltd
Price: 1.65

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY, 26 April 2014
I BOUGHT ONE OF THESE BRUSHES A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO IN A SUPERMARKET AND IT WAS SO GOOD, BUT AFTER A WHILE THE BRISTLES WEAR OUT AND YOU HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER ONE, SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING TO FIND ANOTHER ONE, AND COULDN'T, UNTIL I CHECKED ON AMAZON AND FOUND IT. ANYONE WITH A BARBECUE SHOULD HAVE ONE OF THESE.

Expression Factory Happy 18Th Birthday Blue Party Banner - 2.6M
Expression Factory Happy 18Th Birthday Blue Party Banner - 2.6M
Offered by Every-Occasion-Party-Supplies
Price: 0.86

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 26 April 2014
There was only about three banners that were joined together and you had to cut them, but it was ok, it did the trick!

Toshiba Satellite C55-A-1N1 15.6-inch Laptop (Intel Core i5-4200M 2.5 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Windows 8.1) - Silver
Price: 479.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy, 26 April 2014
I bought this Toshiba Satellite Laptop for my son's 18th birthday and he absolutely loves it. The graphics are fantastic, it's very fast, it's fairly light. An excellent buy. Definitely recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2014 12:31 AM BST

Kisses Don't Lie 2
Kisses Don't Lie 2
Price: 2.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, 27 Feb 2014
Brilliant book, for those who likes a good story. A lot of different characters, sometimes a little hard to keep up, but they all come together in the end.

4 Fold Clothes Horse Airer - 8M Drying Space - 16 Rail Folding Laundry Dryer NEW
Offered by Home Discount Ltd
Price: 11.35

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, 27 Feb 2014
Smaller than I thought it would be, but it does the job. Not too flimsy, and there's four racks. it's ok, nothing special, just ok.

Who Do I Run To Now?
Who Do I Run To Now?
Price: 2.41

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 27 Feb 2014
Fantastic book with unexpected twists and turns. I had to stay up a couple of nights to find out what was going to happen next. Highly recommended, for those of you who likes to read a good book, a little saucy but no violence, but excellent story. Well written and very enjoyable. Was sad when it came to an end. Hope there is a part 3.

Kisses Don't Lie (Delphine Publications Presents)
Kisses Don't Lie (Delphine Publications Presents)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 27 Feb 2014
Nice easy read, brilliant for the bus or tube, certainly has you hooked and wondering what's going to happen next. I thoughly enjoyed it and recommended it to friends.

Tyler Perry: Laugh to Keep From Crying [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Tyler Perry: Laugh to Keep From Crying [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Palmer Jr. Williams
Offered by supermart_usa
Price: 2.78

2.0 out of 5 stars it's okay, 6 Jan 2014
I was very disappointed with Laugh to keep from crying. This is the worst Tyler Perry film I have seen and I have seen many. I really didn't like it, and as Perry fan found it boring and to be honest I switched it off half the way through, and I have never done that before. I did feel like crying for wasting my money. Don't recommed it. :(

9ct White Gold Emerald Cut Aquamarine Ring With Diamond Shoulders - Size L
9ct White Gold Emerald Cut Aquamarine Ring With Diamond Shoulders - Size L
Price: 110.93

2.0 out of 5 stars What a shame!, 28 Dec 2013
I bought this ring 8 months ago for my daughter's 21st birthday. When it arrived, it was beautiful and we both loved it, but after a few months down the line, the emerald started to get dull and eventually looked almost like plastic. I asked for a replacement which I received within a few days, but the stone was not emerald and so I asked for a refund.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 1:10 AM GMT

Lloytron 2000w Fan Heater with 2 Heat Settings & Cool Blow F2003WH
Lloytron 2000w Fan Heater with 2 Heat Settings & Cool Blow F2003WH
Offered by Strictly Lamps
Price: 9.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 Dec 2013
I bought this fan heater for work, as on Mondays the office is freezing. It does the trick. It has two settings and both are pretty hot. If you are looking for something light and warm, this is a must!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3