Profile for Lynne > Reviews

Necessities 1 lb 450 Gm Seamless Loaf Tin
Necessities 1 lb 450 Gm Seamless Loaf Tin
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 23 July 2014
Good value and good quality. Fits basic tin liners.

Clarisonic Skin Care Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System, White
Clarisonic Skin Care Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System, White
Offered by BeautySpace
Price: 120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Smoother skin, 23 July 2014
My skin feels even smoother after using this. Glad I made the purchase. Easy and quick to use.

China Glaze Deviantly Daring Nail Polish 14ml
China Glaze Deviantly Daring Nail Polish 14ml
Price: 6.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 23 July 2014
Lovely colour and reliable brand.

Stain Devils Ballpoint Ink & Felt-Tip
Stain Devils Ballpoint Ink & Felt-Tip
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.
Price: 2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, 23 July 2014
Repeat purchase. I have a full selection of the various stain devils and find them pretty effective.

2 x Red Top Fly Trap
2 x Red Top Fly Trap
Offered by Pest Control Direct
Price: 17.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 23 July 2014
This review is from: 2 x Red Top Fly Trap
These are so effective. We were inundated with flies one day this summer so I decided to find a solution. This definitely works and the number of flies caught is astonishing, although quite revolting to look at! It does also smell of drains, but I guess flies are usually attracted to stinky things! I have one in my chicken run and one in the vegetable patch nearer the house, and after 2 weeks they are both half full with thousands of flies. We had 40 people here at the weekend, and several are making a purchase as they were so impressed!

China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat Treatment Secures Nail Lacquer 14ml
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat Treatment Secures Nail Lacquer 14ml
Price: 5.10

5.0 out of 5 stars This works, 23 July 2014
Nail varnish doesn't stay on my nails for long as I have an active life, but this certainly helped it last a bit longer.

R.E.M Spring & Hair-Nix Hair Removal Double Pack - Removes Unwanted Facial Hair from the Root!
Offered by StressNoMore
Price: 38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cost effective hair removal, 23 July 2014
Just as effective as threading but lower cost. Still painful, but at least you can have a break and do a bit at a time! Once you have got the hang of the technique it is simple to use.

iZKA® - [NEW 2014 MODEL] Quad 4 Port USB Hub MAINS 2.1A / 10w (fast) Heavy Duty Ouput Power Adapter Charger Plug ideal for Tablets, MP4/3 Players, iPods, iPhone, iPad, Nano, Mobile Phones, Androids, TomTom, Navman, Blackberry, Samsung, LG, Google, Nexus, HTC, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, E-readers and Digital Cameras - Camcorders etc - (White)
Offered by MedievalMedia
Price: 8.95

The Villa Girls
The Villa Girls
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday read, 11 July 2014
This review is from: The Villa Girls (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book! I read it in one day whilst on holiday and found it hard to put down. The descriptions of food etc made it seem realistic, and I could identify with the emotion of the main characters. It was easy reading and I shed a few tears at the end - soppy old me!

The Extra Ordinary Life of Frank Derrick, Age 81
The Extra Ordinary Life of Frank Derrick, Age 81
Price: 1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable holiday read., 10 July 2014
Refreshing, entertaining yet compassionate and a welcome change from my recent reading! Frank may be getting on in years but doesn't feel old in his mind. Many of us forget older people may have had a lively past and weren't always constrained by their current physical or mental limits. The author addresses this without pity or ridicule and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6