ARRAY(0xba673cd8)

EMARTBUY APPLE IPHONE 4 4G HD GEL SKIN CASE COVER PURPLE BLOOM
EMARTBUY APPLE IPHONE 4 4G HD GEL SKIN CASE COVER PURPLE BLOOM
Offered by emartbuyuk

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 22 Sep 2012
Cheap, but sturdy cover for iPhone 4S. Lasted quite a while - about 6 months - before bits started peeling off. Can't complain, though, at this price. Saved me from almost certain phone breakage on numerous occasions.

Brita Marella XL Water Filter Blue
Brita Marella XL Water Filter Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and sturdy purchase, 22 Sep 2012
Does what it should. Good cover on the top prevents bits from falling into the filter hopper and the design overall is more sturdy than their other large jugs which I have owned in the past. Very pleased with it.

Sophia Snow Leopard Squeaky Dog Toy (Size: Large)
Sophia Snow Leopard Squeaky Dog Toy (Size: Large)
Offered by Fedia LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars The best EVER dog toy for a big dog, 22 Sep 2012
This is by far the best soft toy I have ever bought for my labrador who is very active. He usually rips soft toys to bits within a few days of being given them, but this is large and firm enough that he seems to have not bothered trying. Instead he takes care of it, and spends hours squeaking its middle. After 2 months he has only just nibbled its ears off.

Yes, when I first brought it home I did think "this looks like a toy for a child" but that seems to be its strength: it's about the size of a small cat, reasonably firm and has a bit of weight to it.

When it finally gets shredded (it happens to them all eventually) I will definitely be getting another one.

Kärcher Replacement 7.5m High Pressure Hose and Hand Gun - Quick Connect System Pressure Washer Accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do, 13 Sep 2012
Nothing too fancy about this.

Easily fits onto a fairly old pressure washer, which I was impressed with, and the fittings are sturdy. The power from the hand gun is just as good as the old one.

Isotoner Smartouch Knit Black Men's Gloves With Charcoal Cuff
Isotoner Smartouch Knit Black Men's Gloves With Charcoal Cuff
Offered by Health and Care

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 13 Sep 2012
Not the warmest pair of gloves ever, but certainly keep hands warm enough to be able to use your phone on a cold day. The fingertip special wool works pretty well and allows you to use a touchscreen well. Only issue is occasionally not touching the correct icon on a screen (iPhone in my case) because wearing a glove slightly changes the curvature of your fingertip. You get used to that quite quickly. I will get another pair at some point as a spare.

Brabantia Cotton Ironing Board Cover with 2mm Foamback, Size B, 124 x 38cm - Metallized Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent high quality product, 5 Jun 2011
I use this with the Brabantia felt pad. It provides a very smooth ironing surface. It has a perforated surface to allow steam through, and does not allow collection of condensed water on the back so no drips on the floor after.

It definitely needs a felt pad or similar underneath as the foam backing is only 2-3mm thick.

Excellent.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2012 11:04 AM BST

Brabantia Ironing Board Replacement Felt Pad, Size E, 135 x 49cm - White
Brabantia Ironing Board Replacement Felt Pad, Size E, 135 x 49cm - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 5 Jun 2011
Really smooth thick layer of felt that has completely revitalised my old ironing board. Nothing to complain about.

I have a 132cm length ironing board and bought the 135cm size felt. It is a rectangle of thick felt, and easily moulds over the edges of the ironing board and tucks out of sight underneath, easily held in place by the ironing board cover. Cutting it to size really isn't necessary and given other reviewers experiences of shrinkage (inevitable with felt) would seem unproductive. Better to buy a bigger size and mould it to your ironing board shape.

Overall fantastic item. Will definitely buy again if I need it. I use it with the Brabantia silicone heat reflective cover.

Death Proof (Two-Disc Edition) [DVD]
Death Proof (Two-Disc Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kurt Russell
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic killtastic Tarantino, 26 Oct 2008
I watched this film last night. I have watched all of Tarantino's films and love the genre. This guy just gets better. The kills are gorier, the characters funnier and even more comic-book over-the-top, the dialogue just keeps coming. What's not to absolutely love??
The 2 halves of the film were such a great contrast and, well... I won't ruin it for anyone that hasn't seen the film but WOW! What a brilliantly timed ending! His love of strong female characters and less well-known actors and music blend so well in this film.
Loved every single minute.

Viva Pinata (Xbox 360)
Viva Pinata (Xbox 360)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this game I love this game I love this game, 24 Mar 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have never had so much fun with a game as this; not even Halo3 is as good! It is so addictive. In our family all 3 kids and both adults have profiles and we all have several gardens on the go. Gameplay is responsive and the graphics are very good. All the gardens you create will have a different feel, which is one of the great things about this game. If you get bored with one garden, just start another. It's also interesting to see what the kids have done with their gardens. Kids are also a great source of info on the game; they've all helped me get out of a rut.

HIghly recommended to gardeners and non-gardeners alike.

JML Dryer Balls
JML Dryer Balls
Offered by Lake Home and Leisure

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 24 Mar 2008
This review is from: JML Dryer Balls (DIY & Tools)
I have used these dryer balls almost every time I use the dryer for the past year, which in our house is every day. I have no complaints about them and they have kept their shape and performance from day 1. I have given them 4 stars as they don't reduce the time of drying by as much as they claim. However, items do come out smoother then before I used the balls.

I can recommend this item.